JARK.FM (TONIGHT 7.30: ASFM PRE-PARTY)

DULA PEEP :disco:
I think the staccato synths on the chorus of this Love Again remix, and then the post-chorus instrumental bit, have sent me into an ACTUAL GAY TRANCE on too many occasions to count. one of my fave songs (original) AND remixes of 2020.

Sorry I'm demoting Miss Goddard to remix princess. I had criminally forgotten about our SG LEWIS. What a HERO.

Never heard that Seren Deep song before. Sounds very Ibiza daytime.

I've never heard this Lorde song. It's not one of her actual songs is it?
it's from the second Disclosure album! was a flop single at the time I think but has since attained minor classic status - this remix goes ALL THE WAY OFF and THEN SOME.

my poor weave!

Reactions: COB
The Magnets remix is the kind of song I would GAG OVER if I heard it OUT and also the kind of song I NEVER HEAR OUT. I don't even know where to go to hear ravey house remixes of pop songs :( it's all shuffle-y techno or something gentle house when I go clubbing

Thank you for this @Jark! I was in and out but what I did hear certainly, if you'll excuse the expression, fucks.

I think we should all be using fucks as a musical verb from now on.

thanks for joining gang! slightly ROUGH first time and I'll try to plan it with more warning next time (@Tisch call my secretary x) (her name is @Pingu) but this was just what I needed to send what's been a rotten week on its MERRY WAY

and finally to say the whole thing ended on the best remix of all which is how it SHOULD ALWAYS BE!

reminder that this is available to STREAM ON DEMAND for anyone who wants to catch up :eyes: @Pipo and... nobody else

Late to the thread, but I checked the playlist and there was no overlap. Frustratingly, I'd not even heard of a good few so I feel like I'm losing my touch.
You've still GOT IT HUN! It just means there's LOADS of GREAT DANCE MUSIC which is truly a gift in these trying times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom