JARK.FM (TONIGHT 7.30: ASFM PRE-PARTY)

Jark

User
JARK-FM.png

GOOD EVENING, MOOPY!

It's Friday night and I wanted to try a little something new.

This is a semi-regular* event called Jark.FM which is essentially a celebration of dance music for those of us who are unable to go to the pub, are spending an involuntary Friday night at home, spending a Friday night in BY CHOICE or are in quarantine. Whatever your deal, turn up at 19.30 for an hour and a half of killer tunes - the perfect pre-party lead-in to what @ButterTart has planned for you tonight.

(*almost certainly a one-off, SO DON'T MISS IT!)

I've put together a setlist for you and will do a little DJ intro to kick it all off at 19.30. All you need to do is pour a drink, press play and use this thread to talk ANY OLD SHIT while we listen to some hot dance tunes. At the end everyone can vote for their five favourite tunes, and the winners will go into REGULAR ROTATION in (imaginary) FUTURE Jark.FM setlists.

We begin at 19.30!

>>> DJ INTRO <<<

love ya!

Last edited:
You know we've basically been doing this for months.
thanks for your enthusiasm! :disco: you're not obliged to take part, although you'll miss some banging tunes if you don't!

Where were you for my playlist night?
probably out doing coke and/or getting pissed! I'm stuck inside with miss corona on my shoulder now so HERE WE ARE! Sorry for having some TIME TO KILL!

Reactions: SDF
Can we introduce a COMPETITION element? I'm HERE FOR IT either way. :D
I did consult with @Pingu on this / the matter of whether it should be more interactive or game-y but honestly the MO is just that I've put together a bangin' playlist and people can enjoy it while they do whatever they're doing - best not to demand too much of peoples' time if you're all committed to ASFM later anyway.

I didn't bank on certain people being total killjoys but I suppose THAT'S LIFE

Reactions: SDF
I’m gonna JACK OFF whilst it plays, anyone else up for JACKING OFF???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom