Jay Aston to stand as MP for Brexit Party

I'm not sure Kylie has ever had an opinion.

:D That’s why everyone loves her. She does have this empty vessel vibe, so people just project their glittering hopes and disco dreams onto her, like what they get in return and everyone’s happy :disco:

Amanda Lear is apparently feeling “soiled”, BRM is “angry and miserable” (plus ça change :disco:) and Bananarama are rather helpfully busying themselves with the voodoo doll :disco:

I mean it's been widely known for a while they are all massive Brexiteers right?
It's not like they Europe ANYTHING AT ALL in regards to them even having a semblance of a platform in 2019 :D

I wonder which other top stars of today’s music world will be following Adolf Aston’s lead and joining The Brexit Party? Place your bets now please, everyone. Don’t forget, they’ll almost certainly have THAT LOOK :disco:

Jay is deeply saddened by the comments that have been made since yesterday’s announcement inferring that Jay is homophobic. Nothing could be further from the truth. She wants you all to be reassured that her support for the Gay community is as strong as it has always been and will continue to be so. She is indeed the same person that she was 24hours ago.
Please can everyone take a moment to be respectful of her decision to stand for the Brexit party and stop the personal attacks.
Jay is NOT homophobic in any way shape or form , never has been and never will be.

Oh CARRY ON!

“However, Adolf would like to add that she’s not very keen on the Poles littering her exquisite Kensington cul-de-sac with pierogi and cabbage, so would be grateful if any gay ones could get the next fucking boat home.”

Last edited:
My money is on her out of Liquid Gold
I wouldn’t be surprised if that Teresa woman (or whatever she is called) from Dollar comes out next. She seemed disgusted by Liverpudlian Sonia on Reborn In The USA.

Sexy ladies’ man David Van Day is of course a local Conservative (with Brexit and alt-right leanings, I don’t doubt) councillor in Thurrock :)

Jay is deeply saddened by the comments that have been made since yesterday’s announcement inferring that Jay is homophobic. Nothing could be further from the truth. She wants you all to be reassured that her support for the Gay community is as strong as it has always been and will continue to be so. She is indeed the same person that she was 24hours ago.
Please can everyone take a moment to be respectful of her decision to stand for the Brexit party and stop the personal attacks.
Jay is NOT homophobic in any way shape or form , never has been and never will be.

Where ARE these “personal attacks”? Links please :disco:

Where ARE these “personal attacks”? Links please :disco:

The official facebook group.

Particularly enjoying the person currently claiming that Tommy Robinson isn't homophobic because he agreed to have his photo taken with him, knowing he was a gay man.

The official facebook group.

Particularly enjoying the person currently claiming that Tommy Robinson isn't homophobic because he agreed to have his photo taken with him, knowing he was a gay man.

DEAR GOD.

Andrew Ridgeley is a NOTED DIRTY BREXITEER. I do wonder about Kez's views, though at least they are no longer entangled. She did say in an interview recently that she had just been talking about Brexit with a taxi driver - I'm not convinced I would like to hear what she has to say on the matter.

Siouxsie Sioux, Chrissie Hynde and Wendy James have all had recent anti Brexit, Trump and Johnson rants. They need to sign up to one of these retro festivals and sort this lot out with their spiked stilettos.

I didn't realise that Delia Smith was a staunch remainer who has campaigned for the People's Vote.

Elizabeth Hurley
The actor explained her decision by saying: "If it means we can go back to using decent lightbulbs and choose high-powered hairdryers and vacuum cleaners if we so wish, I'm joining Brexit for sure."

Oh well, at least she's got strong reasons.

Siouxsie Sioux, Chrissie Hynde and Wendy James have all had recent anti Brexit, Trump and Johnson rants.

:disco: and many heart emojis

You really can GUESS who’s going to be pro- and anti-, can’t you? Imagine noted dungeon sex queen Siouxsie suddenly going all pro-Farage. Just NO!

Elizabeth Hurley
The actor explained her decision by saying: "If it means we can go back to using decent lightbulbs and choose high-powered hairdryers and vacuum cleaners if we so wish, I'm joining Brexit for sure."

Oh well, at least she's got strong reasons.

:D! Is that an actual quote?

Jason from Big Fun says, “My aunt says that life was better in the 1970s. If we can go back to using telex machines, drinking Party Seven and watching the hilarious Ted Rogers on Yorkshire Television’s ‘3-2-1’, the Brexit Party gets my vote and I don’t mind if me, my wife and the children have to live in a caravan eating dog food.”

Oh she really is disgusting. Be assured that I’d furiously rip my once-beloved signed programme to shreds and throw my cassettes in the bin if I hadn’t already done so

I’m not even sure I’d recognise her in a crowd these days although she is famously only three foot tall and technically a midget so can be quite easily kicked to the floor or trodden on :disco:

ElainePaige_220119_Feature.jpg

Put your hand over the smile / grimace and just look at the Brexit hate in the Paige eyes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom