Jay Aston to stand as MP for Brexit Party

I sang heart of stone tonight on karaoke in erm... Great Yarmouth

An ageing gay started chatting to me afterwards about oooooh I was going to sing that but you beat me to it which in itself was weird

He then asked me if I was a big Buck’s Fizz fan which I was like well of course I am but you know Jay Aston and her Brexit party ways..... stony silence... turned away from me haha

Since it was decided upthread that Spandau Ballet must be a bit Brexity, this is as good a place as any to mention the quite frightful looking Martin and Shirlie Kemp sing swing album that Amazon keep trying to flog me.

If online Eurovision fan communities are anything to go by (and let's face it, there's got to be at least 80% crossover), ageing gays are a fairly key Tory demographic these days. :gross:

I always find it extraordinary when gays (or anyone, indeed) become more right-wing as they get older (presuming they weren’t to begin with). If anything I’ve become more stridently left-wing, and seeing all the post-referendum horror and the ongoing reign of Trump has definitely anchored my certainty about where I stand on the political spectrum

And I’ve certainly not got into OPERA :gross:

Since it was decided upthread that Spandau Ballet must be a bit Brexity, this is as good a place as any to mention the quite frightful looking Martin and Shirlie Kemp sing swing album that Amazon keep trying to flog me.

How ghastly. I see that they’re claiming in promo interviews for their cruddy collab that George would have loved it and would have been annoyed he hadn’t thought of it. My arse. Thrown the CD in the bin without listening to it and headed off to the Heath with his crack pipe and amyl in tow more like :disco:

JESUS SHITTING CHRIST

19075977482_1.jpg

Now THAT’S an ALBAM

To be fair Martin looks rather handsome there. Shirlie’s face looks like it’s a bit squashed. But never mind that, I can only imagine how horrible this album is. Pepsi was the better singer anyway.

I notice Steve McFadden Cold War has recently included Bucks Fizz and Su Pollard.

Lounge Londoners, who is this mayoral candidate Bryan Rose whose campaign Herr Aston is helping to fund?

He seems to be standing on a platform of FREE SPEECH and seems to be colluding with conspiracy theorists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom