Jazmine Sullivan - Heaux Tales

oh GOD I can't cope with all these favourites dropping albums in 2020 :D

who's next, Sunshine Anderson? Jill Scott??? AALIYAH???

as an aside, Ledisi has an album out soon as well :disco:

It's certainly SLIGHT but she sounds fantastic obviously and as an appetiser for an album, I much prefer this to Dumb

I’m disappointed. It’s a bit low key. But if there’s an album coming I’m here for it

Her voice is so gorgeous, she could sing a cooking recipe and I would still love it.

The song is rather...MILD. But as long as the album isn't all of the same thing, then I'm 100% here for it.

She's definitely said in interviews that she was working on a new album, so it's likely I think.

Oh god it’s not another Brandy bore fest is it?
Completely different! It’s gorgeous but not the most exciting thing you’ll hear this weekend

Unfortunately it’s from an EP, not an album :(

PRE-EP JAZMINE TOP TEN

01 Need U Bad
02 Mascara
03 Let It Burn
04 Good Enough
05 Don't Make Me Wait
06 Baltimore
07 Holding You Down (Goin' In Circles)
08 10 Seconds
09 Excuse Me
10 Love You Long Time

Last edited:
1. Silver Lining
2. Redemption
3. Let it Burn
4. Forever Don't Last
5. 10 Seconds

Reactions: dUb
Also even though none of its tracks are in my top 3, Love Me Back is the best album x

There’s been a bunch of great tracks from her for sure but “Good Enough” and “Let It Burn” in particular are getthefuckout amazing

Listening to the new one now for the first time.

Nice vibe. Lovely BVs. Her VOICE. I bet Beyoncé would’ve liked to get her claws on this.

Reactions: dUb
Need the Jazmine hive to watch that. It's incredible :shock:

Nice interaction between these two after Brandy uploaded a video of herself doing one of Jazmine’s runs from Insecure

Like Brandy if you want to save RnB, record a song with a bloody tune and never write your own lyrics again

Disappointed Brandy fans should check out the Vanjess track in the new music Fridays thread. It’s very retro and the vocal is very 90s Brandy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom