Jeremy Hardy DEAD

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Cancer, according to his publicist. 57.

:(

:(

I'd forgotten all about him until he was mentioned in the bit of Alan Bennett's diaries that I was reading just last night

SPOOKY

I did think a couple of weeks back that he hadn't been on News Quiz for YONKS

Oh no, that's awful. I'd noticed he hadn't been on The News Quiz but hadn't thought much of it. His awful singing on I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue was always a delight as well.

I did think a couple of weeks back that he hadn't been on News Quiz for YONKS

I always refuse to listen when Helen Lewis is on so part of me wondered if I'd just missed him. :(

I assume they will mention it before the broadcast of the News Quiz this evening. Although presumably the programme itself was recorded before the news broke.

Just reading a lot of tributes now has got me quite teary. It's always far worse when one of the genuinely good guys goes, isn't it? :(

He was close friends with Linda Smith wasn't he? I think he wrote the foreword to her book. How desperately sad that cancer would get him too. :(

I'm fairly sure he voiced the audio book as well. I seem to recall I used my audible free trial on it.

Stuart Goldsmith has put his Comedian's Comedian podcast with Jeremy back up. I'm not sure if I've listened to this episode before, but the interviews are usually very good to excellent.

https://aca.st/9e51fe

Miles Jupp sounded absolutely gutted on the introduction to The News Quiz. He was clearly struggling to speak at points. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom