10th Read My Lips
9th Mirage (Don't Stop)
8th Ooh La La
7th Adore You
6th Soul Control
5th Spotlight
4th Save A Kiss
3rd Remember Where You Are

We're down to the last two but what will Moopy decide as the winner? Get voting and remember, you're voting to WIN in this round.

Because you fools voted out the majestic Remember Where You Are I am now going to vote out the “fan favourite”

Both 11/10s and for once this survivor got it almost totally right but I'm going with THE KILL :disco:

I'll abstain from voting after my disaster attempt in the semifinals and put on the REAL WINNER Remember Where You Are instead. Spotlight only coming 5th is also a cause for MUCH concern.

it really is the most impossible survivor EVER. I vote out JARED KUSHNER and JK ROWLING so we can save all of these beautiful songs, and also trans people's rights.

This knockout has been nothing short of a DISASTER!

KNOW YOURSELF MOOPY BEB!

Not my choice for a final, but I love that it's been unpredictable. Show's the strength of the album I suppose. And let's be honest, they are still two CRACKING songs.

It should have been The Kill and Remember Where You Are but I'm still happy with this final

We have a winner!

12th Step Into My Life
11th In Your Eyes
10th Read My Lips
9th Mirage (Don't Stop)
8th Ooh La La
7th Adore You
6th Soul Control
5th Spotlight
4th Save A Kiss
3rd Remember Where You Are
2nd What’s Your Pleasure?
WINNER: The Kill

THANKS @Frozen for your lovely efforts!!! On balance I'm VERY HAPPY - would just have had Mirage a bit lower down the list and Ooh La La a bit higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom