Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (Platinum Pleasure Edition)

I was thinking just yesterday that she's been quiet for a while, so baby three probably arrived, must arrive soon. :disco:

guys I'm having lots of Glasshouse moments lately. I think most of her fans are dismissive of this album but it has some lovely, gorgeous, smokey moments and a slight 80s soft rock quality I had forgotten about. First Time, Alone, Slow Me Down. and her best slow jam ever, Stay Awake Wait For Me... :disco: it's all so luxurious.

she's amazing.

the tour has commenced. I can no longer attend. absolutely gutted.

looks amazing.

haven't seen the full/ordered setlist but she does NOT perform the following classics

Overtime / The Kill / Pale Blue Light

19 songs total and the final song is

Save a Kiss

I'm SO MAD the restrictions have made it impossible for me to go. :(

I can no longer attend either. Can’t get to Manchester because of work and still not 100%. I’m supposed to be going tonight. Horrible.

I just got back from seeing GAY HEAVEN. Possibly the best concert I've EVER been to. You could tell she loved every second and made constant jokes about "those middle albums"

She fucked up the beginning of 'Say You Love Me' four times and bellowed "FOR FUCK SAKE THIS IS MY ONLY CHARTING SINGLE" :disco:

Setlist:

1. Spotlight
2. Ooh La La
3. Read My Lips
4. Step Into My Life
5. Wildest Moments
6. If You're Never Gonna Move
7. Mirage (Don't Stop)
8. Soul Control
9. Say You Love Me
10. Champagne Kisses
11. Midnight :disco:
12. Kiss of Life
13. Please
14. Remember Where You Are (the highlight)
15. Running (Remix)
16. Hot N Heavy
17. Whats Your Pleasure
18. Save A Kiss

I'm currently trying to sell my tickets for Monday at Brixton. Postponement would work for me.

I'm currently trying to sell my tickets for Monday at Brixton. Postponement would work for me.
It's apparently because a member of the crew has tested positive - I'm not sure if they would postpone all the remaining dates, or maybe hire someone else to do whatever job that person had for the rest of the tour? Definitely keep an eye on your emails either way.

she's (rightfully) getting some backlash right now for not posting anything at all about last night's cancelled gig in Glasgow.

some fans turned up to the venue to find a paper note on the door. radio silence on Jessie's socials...

very weird considering she's always so active and she shares management with Steps who communicated their recent touring issues so openly.

I got an email from the ticket provider in the afternoon, which included a message from her - she definitely could have posted that message on social media too though. Plenty of people will have already been on the way there by the time the email came through, as well - obviously I'm lucky as I live here, the fact so many artists just play Glasgow or Edinburgh can be tricky for people who live elsewhere in Scotland, particularly those further north :(

Also, more bad news...

Rescheduled Glasgow date (20th June) now postponed to a mysterious future date :DAF:

I did wonder that as I don't remember ever getting a note of a new date, but the email from my ticket site says this:
Dear MR COB

We are writing to inform you that JESSIE WARE
at O2 Academy Glasgow on 20/06/2022 has been postponed.

We will contact you as soon as a new date has been confirmed.
I'm confused :shock:

A friend has now shown me an email confirming what you've said @monsta, so hopefully it's just my ticket people using the wrong template or something!

A friend has now shown me an email confirming what you've said @monsta, so hopefully it's just my ticket people using the wrong template or something!

I think they’ve deffo got mixed up hun, understandably because it’ll be a constant nightmare with rescheduling!

Reactions: COB
Also this means Jessie is the same week as Colourboxx!

• Love
Reactions: COB
Sacrilege! Not a bad stab at it though (if you ignore the awful visuals).

I can’t watch in work, is it RWYA? That was trending on iTunes last night and I was wondering why

Jessie Ware: Who the FUCK is this TROLL ruining my SONG?!

Jessie Ware's team: Step AWAY from the KEYBOARD...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom