Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?

While it reminds me of lots of different 70s songs I’ve finally remembered the song that it most reminds me of.

time to put Minnie’s Greatest Hits on I think. What a woman.

She’ll climb before Friday. The album is back up to #2 on tunes and #7 on Amazon. The song has climbed every day since Friday and back in Top Ten. It’s already much more successful than the two previous singles. Radio effect must be kicking in.

still NOTHING on Spotify. She needs to release a video and get those YouTube numbers up!

NO ONE CARES ABOUT iTUNES ANYMORE, OLD MAN FUNKY

I’ve played it once but in the background and it’s ALRIGHT. I’ll report back properly when I’ve had a few plays.

The final two songs are excellent, though. Remember Where You Are rips off something OBVIOUS and I can’t quite get my head around it yet...

Though thank you @funky for finally SORT OF solving this dilemma. It MAY have been "Les Fleurs" as I have a Minnie Riperton Greatest Hits, but I feel it's actually something to do with the SUN or MOON in the lyrics.

Remember Where You Are video is out tomorrow, starring Gemma Arterton - I don't think Jessie herself is in it

Though thank you @funky for finally SORT OF solving this dilemma. It MAY have been "Les Fleurs" as I have a Minnie Riperton Greatest Hits, but I feel it's actually something to do with the SUN or MOON in the lyrics.

It's giving me Hair The Musical vs Janelle Monae vibes.

OMG the video. I have cry.

I was hoping for one because I always felt a visual would elevate the song even more and it has.

who knew that THIS would be THE lockdown anthem of our times?

I was wondering why it’s not on YouTube yet in the U.K., and she has some exclusive deal with o2 until tomorrow.

At least she’s getting paid. There’s a pandemic on.

While it reminds me of lots of different 70s songs I’ve finally remembered the song that it most reminds me of.

time to put Minnie’s Greatest Hits on I think. What a woman.

I think I said this at the beginning of the thread and if I didn't then I meant to... :D

She's been on my HIT LIST for a while and frankly, she's hardly UNAVAILABLE as an artist, so I have no excuse. DELIGHTED to have something booked and something to look forward to!

I wonder how extensively she'll tour Europe if she's going to tour Europe at all - with three little kids in tow and all.

OMG. Living for the very strong frenemy-sisters vibe between Jessie and the actor Hannah Ware in the latest episode of Table Manners

she's fabulous!

you're chatting SHIT, Hannah. she's eaten the whole OCEAN in her her starter. :rolleyes: :disco:

Last edited:
It's a good one. I listened to it in the bathtub earlier and I cackled throughout. It's funny how much the dynamics kinda shifted in that episode.

Text from my mother:

Can't get that Jessie Ware song out of my head. Remember Where You Are is the song of the summer i'm thinking.

kween!

The idea of "Remember Where You Are" replacing "Say You Love Me" as *the* Jessie Ware song that sticks with the public excites me. It's what we deserve and what she deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom