Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I remember a true Sophie's Choice moment when I was burdened with a budget and had to decide between purchasing 0304 and The Remixes by Mariah Carey at Walmart circa 2003. I went with The Remixes but I am making up for it with my insane streaming of 0304 since the pandemic.

One of the albums I've played the most from first to last track. I alway skip songs as I rarely like one album from beginning to end, but this is one of the few ones I don't have to. I also have the European cover cd but I prefer the other one.

Did we know that 0304 was called that because it was released in 2003 (03) and it was her fourth album (04).

Queen.

:o I always thought she said at the time that it was the day America invaded, I want to say Iraq? Based on the American way of dates, so I’d assume that meant March 4th?

No idea where I got that from but I swear she announced it at the time....

:o I always thought she said at the time that it was the day America invaded, I want to say Iraq? Based on the American way of dates, so I’d assume that meant March 4th?

No idea where I got that from but I swear she announced it at the time....
I wouldn’t be surprised I mean let’s face it she’s a multifaceted QoP and so is the album and why shouldn’t the title be?

Angel number 0304 is a message from the divine realm that you will constantly become better by taking the right steps constantly. Basically, you will become what you always do in life. In other words, you need to exercise doing the right thing and strive to become successful. Besides, you have to continue taking the right path, and you will succeed. Equally, you have to teach yourself that every time is a great time to make your life better.

JEWEL_2%2BBECOME%2B1-406674.jpg

:love::love::love::love:😍😍😍💕💕💕

That's the one I was talking about.

Available at your nearest BEST BUY! :disco:

I feel like there’s a new Masked Singer every other week, so how much of a boost is this going to boost her? Another pop album please :)

839DE4A5-7534-4609-BEB0-2A02B31BAEBB.jpeg

The song Pieces of You was basically Born This Way 15 years earlier anyway

I need to get on 0304 again, I was doing an unofficial relisten that took in Pieces of You and Spirit. OMG those two albums are such a place and time for me, getting my angst on to this on Discman in my last year of school

Call me a faaaaaggittttt, Queen :disco:

I need to get on 0304 again, I was doing an unofficial relisten that took in Pieces of You and Spirit. OMG those two albums are such a place and time for me, getting my angst on to this on Discman in my last year of school

Call me a faaaaaggittttt, Queen :disco:
Yes & yes
Except I was in first year of uni, but yeah it was still a Discman

I will mesmerise with milky thighs and languid eyes
I'll prophesise your moans and sighs
Just look at me sacredly, religiously, hungrily
Let your eyes say, "Please"

I will not leave.

I always thought Jewel writing a song for Santana would be a total fantasy. Michelle Branch was found unconscious in a DITCH!

Last edited:
Two pages in and no mention of queen's ICONIC shower scene in the Stand video?? :shock:

Queen of getting WASHED!

I tried to find SCREEN CAPS of this iconic moment in pop music history (including when she TURNS THE SPHERE to get the water started, ugh her power), but google images only came up with this when searching 'Jewel Stand' :(
61HIULtr+oL._AC_UX695_.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom