Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

POP!

Running on stardust
The final single from 0304, which is oddly one of my most listened to albums of the past year since the pandemic. It's a shame there was a bit of a backlash caused by "Intuition" because this follow up is an utter JOY

Alla

Beast in Black
I absolutely love this album, very underrated. What was the backlash about?

Alla

Beast in Black
I googled it. Did that really happen? A backlash because of Intuition, which is supposed to be a satire? Good grief.

POP!

Running on stardust
She released "Intuition" and I think the irony was lost on some of her critics/longtime fans who thought she was a sellout. Also see Liz Phair (although LP was not ever as mainstream as Jewel was to be fair). In hindsight, I think it is just a bit of MISOGYNY in a TEACUP

RJN

User
0304 was one of the first albums I ever loved. This isn’t my top song from it(stand and run 2 u) but is still great

Reactions: VoR
There’s now an Initial Talk remix of Intuition and Bright Light Bright Light mix of Stand out.

Marilyn

User
Love that her Facebook page is full of ramblings about mindfulness, Alaska and selling her JEWELry line* with not a peep about these mixes coming out

*Not the actual name of the line but it really should be

Suedey

secret.
Oh wait that was sarcasm (wasn't it? :shy: )

I don't think I could live in a world where Jewel is genuinely homophobic!!

Not with lyrical masterpiece 'Pieces of You' to her name!!

jivafox

soberish
This reminds me, someone tried to scam me on Facebook Messenger pretending to be Jewel a few weeks ago. I was playing along and then they were promptly banned :(

This reminds me, someone tried to scam me on Facebook Messenger pretending to be Jewel a few weeks ago. I was playing along and then they were promptly banned :(
Lovely. I apparently had Chrissie Hynde doing the same who could barely construct a coherent sentence in English which seemed odd for such a good songwriter but I refuse to not believe she was reaching out to me.

Kratz

This is all Jan’s fault
Has anybody watched her Hallmark mystery movie(s)? It’s kind of like Murder She Wrote meets 60 Minute Makeover.

And Intuition is still wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom