Jewel - 2 Become 1

Let's make time stand still, let this moment last until, two become one

• Total voters

Jingle POP!

By the way, thanks for the shoes
I absolutely love this album, very underrated. What was the backlash about?
She released "Intuition" and I think the irony was lost on some of her critics/longtime fans who thought she was a sellout. Also see Liz Phair (although LP was not ever as mainstream as Jewel was to be fair). In hindsight, I think it is just a bit of MISOGYNY in a TEACUP

There’s now an Initial Talk remix of Intuition and Bright Light Bright Light mix of Stand out.

Love that her Facebook page is full of ramblings about mindfulness, Alaska and selling her JEWELry line* with not a peep about these mixes coming out

*Not the actual name of the line but it really should be

Santa Suedey

2000 Mung Beans
Oh wait that was sarcasm (wasn't it? :shy: )

I don't think I could live in a world where Jewel is genuinely homophobic!!

Not with lyrical masterpiece 'Pieces of You' to her name!!

This reminds me, someone tried to scam me on Facebook Messenger pretending to be Jewel a few weeks ago. I was playing along and then they were promptly banned :(
Lovely. I apparently had Chrissie Hynde doing the same who could barely construct a coherent sentence in English which seemed odd for such a good songwriter but I refuse to not believe she was reaching out to me.

Has anybody watched her Hallmark mystery movie(s)? It’s kind of like Murder She Wrote meets 60 Minute Makeover.

And Intuition is still wonderful.

Santa Suedey

2000 Mung Beans
Queen of Clubs is back, dropping a hot new mix of Standing Still This is genuinely really good, her remixes always are. Maybe like Lush Classical she could reinvent herself touring with a dj mixing her tracks.

@Santa Suedey is this selling as well as Spies on the charts?

The QUEEN OF POP is a re-ENTRY on the alt-gay Dance Shart Pre-Xmas at No. 37 :disco:

Impromptu chronological top 10

Foolish Games
Hands
Barcelona
Standing Still
Serve The Ego
Cleveland
Intuition
2 Become 1
Stephenville, TX
Pretty Faced Fool

Users who are viewing this thread