JLS Reunion Tour

I'm pretty certain that they'll do a McFly and each of them will appear on a reality TV show at some point in the next year. Strictly, Dancing on Ice, Celebrity Big Brother and I'm a Celebrity producers are probably salivating at the prospect.

One out of four isn't bad.

Truly the comeback none of us knew we wanted.

I was coming in here to say surely there is no appetite for this. I can’t remember them being so successful. A quick wiki check tells me they had 12 Top 20’s, and 5 number 1’s. Maybe there will be people looking for new music...

I’d rather Rochelle got the Saturdays got back together

Speaking of reunions, whatever happened to the big reunion season 3?

ARENAS? They're aiming a bit high are they not? Looking at the tour photo, Christ some of them haven't aged well. Apart from Marvin, of course.

I’d rather Rochelle got the Saturdays got back together

Speaking of reunions, whatever happened to the big reunion season 3?

Is the 911,5ive,Damage and A1 tour anything to do with this? I think they have all taken part in previous series, no?

Did 5ive ever have a proper crack at a comeback? They were pretty HUGE in their time.

I think the issue with 5ive was that they all fell out

5ive are touring later in the year, I think.

I think their problem is like SDF says, the lineup issues. And it almost feels like they have never been away, just pissing around with line up changes - so there has never really been a chance for any hype to build.

Do we have a 90’s/00’s festival like the 80’s ones yet? Once those take off they are likely to get work until DEATH.

Shouldn't this be in the Pop Toilet forum? There's no way they'll fill out UK arenas unless it's a couple of one-off dates but I really can't seem them being able to do a proper UK arena tour.

I was surprised to hear that they have added more dates

I’m not entirely surprised as I didn’t know they were THAT big in the first place until I visited their wiki page on a cold winters afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom