JoJo - trying not to think about it

Sorry, I'm just listening to this now

I like the sentiment of this, but it doesn't quite hit the highs of some of her other ballads

(Pls release Limbo to spotify JoJo x)

This is the official Biden/Harris 2020 song! :o

@Whatevar what you making of it?

Omg for real?

mimi fuming!

I haven’t listened to the song yet, but I’m cackling at the apparent suggestion from the title that former child star JoJo is now singing about the perils of menopause. How time flies!

lovely that she got the call, although knowing Ms Patti I imagine she misdialled while calling the Mafia to have a HIT taken out on whichever poor CHILD crossed her shadow on the street

:emoji_skull:

Reactions: SDF
Anyway whatever happens it’s good to see that Jojo got a hit out of it :eyes:

New single! Co-written by JUSTIN TRANTER

Well he was 4 years ago

I can CONFIRM. Although, I'd love to know what happened between him and Julia Michaels since they don't work together anymore (as far as I know). God, they must have made a MINT between 2014-2018 on royalties alone.

• Wow
Reactions: dUb
video

taken from a forthcoming "capsule project" (EP?) called trying not to think about it, which is about anxiety.

love the artwork for the new CAPSULE PROJECT!

The artwork for the single (out on Friday) is v good too

9BIp1gK.jpg

that photoshop job is cheap as chips :D couldn't she have blown the smoke for real?

Have I misread or are they looking at finally putting her first few albums onto streaming?

Yeah, I think I just read that Blackground or whoever owns them were apparently looking at bringing the originals online in the coming few weeks/months?

Of course she won’t get money for it which sucks, but it’d be nice to have a guilty little listen to the originals occasionally.

@dUb hasn't even commented about this project which has been out a week now :o get on it hun!

B.I.D. is a proper sultry gem. and the belting on Feel Alright's chorus :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom