Jungle - new single “Keep Moving”and 3rd album

Funky

User
My favourite band are back and as good as ever. :disco: New single comes with this stunning one take video.

I love them so much and need to go see them. Tour is in September.

Keep Moving is amazing. my housemate was dancing and humming to it within 1 minute of my first play :disco: certified smasha! strong feel-good vibes and some very, nice tasteful disco strings and 70s flourishes. YES.

Those strings :disco:

I liked the first album but then kind of lost track. This song sounds really big, more so than their previous stuff I think.

I prefer the 2nd album to be honest, although I don’t think they’ve produced a bad song yet.

I was particularly obsessed with this deep cut, as I love me some lazy psychedelic soul...

I literally read this as Neon Jungle at first.

tenor.gif

new collab with Diplo

I like it way more than Talk About It. the beat is HOT.

Love if. I wonder if it’s part of their new album, they’re only listed as a featured artist but the video is pure Jungle, even using the same dance troupe

Glad we get a different tempo on the 3rd track.

3 albums in and they are yet to produce a bad song!

love funky's relentless stanning of Jungle. this era is pure quality, that's another great track.

They’re honestly my favourite band in the world

their videos are just ridiculous too. Can’t stop watching them.

Truth didn't make much impact but All of the Time is great, and Romeo is in rotation.

bloody hell though, UNLEASH THE ALBUM ALREADY.

I had to stop watching that video because of the flashing lights because it was just irritating. WHY? All the other videos are so good. Song sounds good but I’ll just wait for the album now as there’s going to be hardly any new songs to listen to at this point!

the album made #3 UK with 9.3k. I wasn't aware they were that big, teebs.

Romeo remains in constant rotation for me right now but I haven't explored the album properly yet. any other highlights @funky?

Well I missed this whole album launch haven’t I?

I’ll be honest I don’t think the album is as good as the last, but it’s still very good. I’m still discovering it tbh. The problem is “Keep Moving” is so shit the bed fantastic that nothing has come close since. Lifting You, Bonnie Hill and What dyou know about me are the best of the non singles.

I'm loving the album so far but, is this really considered r&b?

it’s part of the psychedelic / 70s lounge movement thats quite in at the moment, and kind of an offshoot of R&B. I’d say it’s mostly related to neo soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom