Justin Timberlake - Everything I Thought It Was (6th Album) + Selfish (1st Single)

I don't approve of 15 second out of context gifs going viral for the wrong reasons though and I think this is clearly not representative and I would feel sorry for him (for about 5 minutes) but let's dace it, this will be yesterday's' news in 10 minutes and the world will go on.

Trying to think of a white male Pop (not Rock) star who continued similar success past 40 as they did in their younger days. I’d say there are more women who have.

He should get Lea Michele's people on board as they somehow have managed to get her the LEAD in a HIT BROADWAY SHOW
Probably because she poisoned everybody else auditioning

I can only think of P!NK and H from Steps.
???

Elton John is really the only one who has had major success equivalent to earlier years past 40, and he was never a sex symbol. Others are firmly classified in R&B or Rock, or part of a boy band who reformed (e.g. Take That).

Joking aside, does she still put the ! in her name? Is it for copyright reasons or something because it’s dreadful. See also her spelling of Misunderstood for her album can I can’t even be arsed to look up again

Sorry to make absolutely everything about Kate Bush, but that "not yet" has steered me over to The Sensual World. Now to wonder if JT will ever dribble something down my breasts as good as I Think That She Knows again.

Yeah anyway the reaction to “Female singers after chucked in the bin when they turn 35” is not throwing male singers in the bin when they turn 35.

It’s NOT THROWING ANYONE IN THE BIN BECAUSE OF AGEING

or possibly throwing them in the bin because they won’t give us another bop

imo he peaked in 2003 and it's been downhill since then but he is definitely still hotter than hell.

Still utterly sexless for a so-called sex symbol. I mean the question is less "would you?" and more "...could you?"

Funny, I thought he was sexless back when he was supposed to be hot. I think it’s the beard and the so called ”aging” that has made him very attractive.

Can’t he just stick to acting? I can’t remember the last film he made but he was always stronger in that field.

Reactions: GNL
Can’t he just stick to acting? I can’t remember the last film he made but he was always stronger in that field.

dove14tb_06-14-2005_F14P5C7.jpg

the tunes? where? I can't NAME ANY in SEVERAL YEARS

just retire to CHOP TREES IN THE WOODS already!

The last album had five GREAT tunes. It was definitely not an album you’d listen to in full but there was enough to take away from it for me.

The last album had five GREAT tunes. It was definitely not an album you’d listen to in full but there was enough to take away from it for me.
Was that the one with Chris Stapleton? I’d rather just listen to Chris Stapleton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom