Kali Uchis - Orquídeas

Jark

User
a quick follow up to Red Moon in Venus, this is getting great reviews. 8.4 from pitchfork.

Igual Que un Ángel is the most immediate sparkly gay banger and it's snatched her best song debut on spotify. overall she is consistently exciting as an artist, every album moves her sound along a little bit, and she seems to have further to grow. :disco:

LOVE her. Haven’t listened to this in full yet but I will do this weekend. ‘I Wish You Roses’ is one of my favourite songs of recent times.

Heladito is a complete stunner too

it's got a bit of that super catchy telepatia energy. she reminds me a lot of Lana in that she's kind of become the genre, it's all in her vocals, her music lives in its own world a bit. Dame Beso is giving Let's Get Loud, it's a camp closer. is @POP! a fan?

why is everybody not freaking out over this album! it's insane levels of cunt. and equally pretty. she's everything!

very pregnant video for Ángel

I can't stomach Peso Pluma but his styling in this video works and unimaginable how Kali managed to make him sound listenable! I am enjoying the album, up there with Motomami and Mañana Será Bonito from recent female releases-

I can't get into this album as much as I've tried. It all feels very NOISY and overproduced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom