kali uchis - solita

ameraal

la loi de murphy
so i've already posted about this (twice!) but no one is biting so i'm being stubborn. or maybe just really liking it for quite a while now.

the video didn't help a bit. there's one really cool shot (white-snake-90s-r&b-trash-on-blacke&blue-ish-off-white-desert scenes *.*), in the rest she's retro-futuristic mutya - a look i never knew i don't need to see at all.

mejor que con el diablo also turned out to be a bit of a tongue-twister for me but i still syllable the hell out of it.

solasolasolasolasolasola.

how is this not huge???

That actually sounds GOOD. I didn't recognise the name at first, but she had a moderate hit here a few years ago (as featured) with this.

That actually sounds GOOD. I didn't recognise the name at first, but she had a moderate hit here a few years ago (as featured) with this.

I HATED This back then. Poor Juanes losing the plot as always.

Kali Uchis was big here in Mexico with this instead :disco:

i feel like i've missed out with kali uchis and unfairly dismissed her earlier stuff because i find her style so poor. she has a new ep thing out and it features a rework of (her pretty cool older song) honey baby and this one.

it's all quite good and the cover art is great.

Have you listened to Isolation much @ameraal? I really can't think of a better R&B record from the last 3-4 years, it's divine. She has a few random collabs/curios that are mostly great too, case in point:

and of course

just a queen. Dead to Me and In My Dreams still do it for me every time. I need to listen to this new mini EP

she really is tacky as fuck but i'm here for it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom