Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)

Let's exchange the experience...

• Total voters
Sorry, should I take them to the Wordle thread? I just kept putting them here because other people were :(

I think it's reasonable to say that she'll be the charts for QUITE a while now.

I wonder what she thought of the Eurovision perf? :eyes:

I wonder what she thought of the Eurovision perf? :eyes:
She loved it and who cares anymore honestly it was 3 years ago but I guess gays love to talk about it which can only mean she’s still more relevant than. All your faves

She loved it and who cares anymore honestly it was 3 years ago but I guess gays love to talk about it which can only mean she’s still more relevant than. All your faves
Darling even ROSA LINN is more relevant than Madonna these days!

The actual clip is even better because the interviewer is clearly trying to get her to badmouth Madonna but queen K doesn’t fall into the trap and as classily as always she stands by the Sisterhood

I may have posted it a few pages ago or in a different thread
Yes, I thought I'd seen it somewhere recently. It doesn't even read out of context because it's so blatantly butchered.

The actual clip is even better because the interviewer is clearly trying to get her to badmouth Madonna but queen K doesn’t fall into the trap and as classily as always she stands by the Sisterhood

I may have posted it a few pages ago or in a different thread

I think we all get similar suggested YouTube viewings as well :disco:

For example, that tea pouring one still has me giggling like there's no.. well next 10 seconds. Her poor (or not so poor!) cleaner.

This is FABLAS

4A95D696-E0E9-4896-87B5-B4AF7500794A.jpeg

I didn't realise that this performance of Hammer Horror was from a TV show until now! It's always just been used as the official music video.

The Man With The Child In His Eyes <3

• Love
Reactions: COB
I love how weird and conceptual some of these performances were, particularly when she was still in her (first) commercial peak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom