Kate Middleton Princess née Duchess of EVILSHIRE

I don't think 'special project' is a particularly descriptive or accurate way to of saying that she's in an iron lung after accidentally being deliberately pushed down a flight of stairs

Reactions: GNL
don't ask me who my ketchups are but a lady at work who is very good friends with the cousin of the man who took the farm shop video swears in excellent faith that Kate will reveal her new, sharpened cheekbones and cute as hell button nose on the BBC's insta LIVE at 5pm! happy weekend!

Live scenes from the Palace as Kate finishes up her #SecretProject

4a0918242c7463a06ad972dfd5e94997.jpg

Claudia Winkleman will have ALL the reaction LIVE on bbc2 from 5.30. and tonight Emily Maitlis will host a dedicated edition of Newsnight featuring special guest Moira Stuart. :disco:

If it's something like that, I'm expecting a full-on Poor Things job; sewn together with bits of other people and walking like she has a two inch grip on an eight inch jobby.

I’ve been waiting for this to come up so that I wasn’t the first person to mention it.

She passed away on a Wednesday night/Thursday morning. There’s a super injunction in place that covers her illness and death so as to protect her family from harrassement.

I know due to my work which is why I’ve been reluctant to mention it on here - we’ve all been sworn to secrecy but seeing as this thread is hidden I should be okay.

RIP :(

I’ve been waiting for this to come up so that I wasn’t the first person to mention it.

She passed away on a Wednesday night/Thursday morning. There’s a super injunction in place that covers her illness and death so as to protect her family from harrassement.

I know due to my work which is why I’ve been reluctant to mention it on here - we’ve all been sworn to secrecy but seeing as this thread is hidden I should be okay.

RIP :(
Two sources!?

Kate Middleton Princess née Duchess of EVILSHIRE DEAD (Confirmed)

Iconic post. I'm sure I did a voicenotes version when we were doing videos/recordings of classic posts....

Can’t believe it took them this long to dig up the spare body parts and get the re-animator machine up and running

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom