Kate Middleton Princess née Duchess of EVILSHIRE

Kate-Middleton-Duchess-of-Cambridge-and-Prince-William-leave-their-residence-in-Warsaw-Poland.jpg

Wait wait wait :D
Are they leaving the commonwealth because of this trip?
Or is the PM being a real cunt by presumably inviting them there, and then announcing it?

Wait wait wait :D
Are they leaving the commonwealth because of this trip?
Or is the PM being a real cunt by presumably inviting them there, and then announcing it?
I think the wheels were in motion before with Barbados leaving last year, so I was a being a bit facetious, but the PM is certainly using the global publicity and the local protests to push the narrative further, (and good on them! :D)

What is the difference between the commonwealth that Malta and Cyprus are still in and the one Jamaica wants out?
Is it just about who is considered to be head of state?

What is the difference between the commonwealth that Malta and Cyprus are still in and the one Jamaica wants out?
More or less. Plenty of republics in the Commonwealth including countries like Namibia, Rwanda and Mozambique, which were never part of the empire.

Pretty much this, yes. Only 15 Commonwealth nations (including the UK) actually still have the Queen as head of state. Jamaica, Bahamas and Belize perfectly reasonably (as was the case with the Barbados), intend to become republics whilst remaining part of the Commonwealth.

So much of the reporting around this shows such a poor understanding of the facts and equates being part of the Commonwealth with having the monarchy.

The hospital announced nobody would be fired, but EVIL Kate had other ideas :(

You just know she's going to "accidentally" post FANNY SHOTS on their Insta the day Harry releases his book.

Too posh to push apparently, but still flaps like a stitched together 19th century colonial flag.

Last edited:
This picture really is the PROOF that she's been married into the House of Windsor as a deal with Satan after they were rejected by the normal religions after Princess Anne's dog ate a baby.
Do you think it is like a Rosemary's Baby scenario?

No wonder Carole's party business is doing so well (considering it is quite expensive for stuff you can probably pick up at B&M)!

Do you think it is like a Rosemary's Baby scenario?

No wonder Carole's party business is doing so well (considering it is quite expensive for stuff you can probably pick up at B&M)!
Princess Charlotte sucks cocks in hell.

Do they have any idea how much an EA can earn in London?

If they add another zero at the end I would consider

I guess we all have a price for selling our soul to satan

£27.5k is around the mid-point salary for an EA working in parts of the public sector (minus the London Weighting)

The assessed task will be how many negative headlines about the Duchess of Sussex candidates can successfully get into the Mail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom