Kate's Hot Mess Hits TONIGHT 8pm

Kate

mildly communist
Expect some dance, some indie-dance, some pop, some goth and some weird shit all thrown in together with very little thought :disco:

My only rule was everything must a) be danceable and b) have some electronic element.

I promise no M*rrissey and no Phats & Small.

Last edited:
Expect some dance, some indie-dance, some pop, some goth and some weird shit all thrown in together with very little thought :disco:

My only rule was everything must a) be danceable and b) have some electronic element.

MINT

Just want to say that I won't ever be doing one of these. If I want to play records to myself on a Friday night...well, that would be a perfectly ordinary Friday night for me.

Ooh I’ll be here for this!

Vanessa Feltz boycotting

She’s back on the sauce with the stress of it all.

Bird%27s-Custard.jpg

now I do love an indie bitch who still knows her audience

I should be here for this. I am just nipping out for a drink with a friend, but I know he has plans at seven thirty which are further away from the pub than my flat, so I can't think of anything that could go wrong.

So sorry Kate darling I’ve gone out and just bought a jug of Long Island so I’ll have to CATCH UP.

Soldi's weekly jaunts to Weatherspoons really do make you wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom