Katy Perry - Album 6

Always find it so interesting when artists turn down collabs, especially when they kick themselves later down the line. Just read Katy turned down a collab with Billie Eilish on ‘Ocean Eyes’. She said it was a huge mistake now 😂

i think......about you!
HEY!
all.. the.. TIIIME!
twenty... four, seven
HEY!!
three-six-fiIIIIIve!

we deserved corona after letting this masterpiece flop.

Feels has amassed more streams than all but ONE of Katy Perry’s solo songs? :shock:

Who on earth has even thought about that song since whatever year it came out?

I was surprised by that too. But then again Calvin and Katy are both huge streaming forces, especially Katy since she has only really had 2 chart hits since Spotify exploded. Even "Harleys in Hawaii" has reached 362 million streams despite failing to make the Hot 100 / UK top 40.

I had a major Katy revival last week and I've forgotten just gotta much I stanned her 2008-2014. I'm willing to forgive her for her last 2 albums if she serves us something essential with Album 6

Well she's perfing now on the Corrie concert and I must admit that for once she's singing in tune
@Jark

For those of your boycotting this shower of shit, she did Roar and Firework.

I could tell Charles wanted a piece of Kitty's Purry, and Camilla was not having it.

I spoke too soon about the vocals.

Roar was good but Fireworks is just...whew, Chile.

Girl. Find a key.

timpson.jpg

Oh no not a Howard Donald solo live vocal.
What have I
What have I
What have I done to deserve this

Annieways

Such a shame Kitty did not perf Swish Swish Bish and Daisies. I was really hoping for an intermet melody that incorporated those.

I’d have given her a tenner if she’d thrown in some gasoline and a lighter

I’d even let her watch as I threw the naked flame onto those master tapes…

Lock up your grandparents. Katy Perry is on the loose.

It's weird that this has happened twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom