Katy Perry - Album 6

Ms. Leopard is going to eat Grandpa Pig's FACE.

The old man is father in law to a Real Housewife of Dallas whose evil racism got the entire programme CANCELLED.

So it’s hard to decide which side to choose.

IMG_0806.gif

Horrible pop star

She's always been a mid popstar with some better than average pop songs, but that comes down MAINLY to queen Bonnie McKee; once she ditched her she started to flop.

**IN MY HUMBLE OPINION :disco:

giving all the credit for Katy Perry's successes to Bonnie McKee is quite absurd dear :D she's had many great singles post-Roar that Bonnie had no hand in. if anything her key songwriters have been Sarah Hudson and Max. I have to dispute this "mid popstar" bs, Katy has been a great one and can be again.

I feel the need to REVISIT Teenage Dream (The Complete Confection version OBVIOUSLY), it was SUCH A MOMENT tbh.

Compared to most female pop stars, I quite like Katy Perry.😊 (I was more of a fan back in primary school in the early 2010s with songs like Firework, Roar etc..)
Her Just Eat ads are funny :D and the music videos are vibrant, some photoshoots too. 🎨
(The picture in that tweet was from around 2020, with the Indian flowers :disco:)

Firework is cheap and borderline unlistenable. but I do defy anyone to claim they've never felt like a plastic bag drifting through the wind, ready to start again.

Roar is a GOD TIER POP SONG! a fucking classic.

I'll sleep well tonight knowing that @KindaCool, that famous paragon of good taste, doesn't understand my burning love for Katy Perry!
:D The opposite actually! I was referring more to the people who profess to hate her and her music when her career is so...ordinary? Her songs are pleasant and she's pretty inoffensive herself. I just don't get it.

But the paragon stuff, definitely agree!

Thinking of you is like nails down a bloody blackboard.

The One That Got Away on the other hand…

she always gets the gays chatting! even if they are often as witnessed above chatting shit! :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom