kaytranada ft thundercat - be careful

krang

User
kaytranada is so hot right now. thundercat is so hot right now. together there are so hot right now, this ones deserves a new thread.

Kept meaning to do a new thread.

His hit rate for quality music is astounding. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bad song, either his own or his production. I mean you could create a banging playlist just of his work. The greatest producer of the last 10 years.

This is from an EP where a track with HER (also good) is the lead song, but I’m with @krang - this is the choice track.

Amazing. He’s still quite prolific so I’m hoping for another album in 22.

The track with Syd is a 17/10 make no mistake

This was my choice cut from the last album, with the fabulous Charlotte Day Wilson

And possibly Katy B’s best song ever

My favourite track of his remains the collab with The Internet, one of my favourite songs EVER, which has quietly racked up 100m streams on Spotify so someone agrees with me

Love him!

girl is amazing! but i have to be honest i rarely go back to the original since hearing this version on insecure.

honey i love.

What You Need and 10% are my KAYTRA go-tos these days. two wonderful songs.

I really like the track with H.E.R., much more than the one with Thundercat actually (which I didn't spend as much time with yet). H.E.R. sounds incredible.

having listened to a lot of his remixes lately as well as dipping in and out of his own material, I do think he can be a touch one-note in his production choices. but that's my only qualm.

He does have a certain sound. But they all do, right? Neptunes, Timbaland, Dev Hynes, Wyclef, Dallas Austin, Darkchild, all the go to producers in forward thinking R&B of their time had their sound.

He does have a certain sound. But they all do, right? Neptunes, Timbaland, Dev Hynes, Wyclef, Dallas Austin, Darkchild, all the go to producers in forward thinking R&B of their time had their sound.
true, but there are some incredibly varied r&b producers out there too. nineteen85 who produces everything for dvsn and a lot of Drake's stuff has a huge bag of tricks. Jordan Ullman from Majid Jordan can do loads of sounds too.

I listened to the new Kaytranada remix of Wild Side by Normani yesterday and came away thinking... switch it up a bit hun. you've done this better before. but as I said, Intimidated is excellenté so maybe I'll just shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom