Keith Flint DEAD

Suicide seems to be right at the forefront at the moment. I don’t know if it is just here, or if it’s an epidemic throughout the whole UK, but I heard only last week that another young man in his 20’s took his own life. I had a family member with everything to live for take his life last Summer.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Birdbox.

My dad saw the "Firestarter" video when my sister and I were watching TOTP and he assumed Flint was gay! Quite what my dad thought went on in Bennet's on a Thursday night, I do not know...

Bigger than Bowie on my Facebook. Love how all the slags from secondary school are all paying tribute and sharing the Firestarter and Breathe videos like they were massive fans. Fuck off back to your Bon Jovi & Westlife concerts Vicky.

The only album of theirs I own is The Fat Of The Land. I put it on last night, and by buggery if it hasn't been remastered before now it certainly needs it.

I love the pettiness of tagging Noel Gallagher, Paul Weller and Damon Albarn personally in that tweet.
I've never liked Blunt but he went up in my estimation after that.
It's not really petty though. It is nakedly aggressive in his contempt for them, which they clearly deserve - regardless of how they regard Blunt's music.
Paul Weller live was singly one of the dullest, worthiest, 'real music' events I have ever been subjected to.

Bigger than Bowie on my Facebook. Love how all the slags from secondary school are all paying tribute and sharing the Firestarter and Breathe videos like they were massive fans. Fuck off back to your Bon Jovi & Westlife concerts Vicky.

:D!

In fairness, I have quite a few pill-damaged Cheesy Quavers on my Farcebook and I'm allowing them their space here, even tho' a couple of them would have had to be about 9 when TFOTL came out if their age is indeed correct... :side-eye:

Paul Weller live was singly one of the dullest, worthiest, 'real music' events I have ever been subjected to.

I'd sooner wipe my arse with a cactus than go and see Paul Weller.

Unless I was going to see Paul Weller wipe his arse with a cactus, that is.

I get the impression that James Blunt is a good bloke who makes shit music. The others have made (to varying degrees) good music but are wankers.

And regardless if anything good (or indeed great) Weller has ever recorded, I will never forgive him that fucking hair.

I must admit I loved a good rave in the 90’s. The Prodigy were such a breath of fresh air st the time.

I enjoyed Oasis, and to a lesser extent Blur, but I agree Paul Weller is SHIT.

They were fucking ace live. I only ever saw them 2nd time round, but the first time I did was in Sheffield, it was wednesday night at a smallish venue, the dancefloor was a big sweaty moshpit and people were sharing drugs amongst strangers. It was ace. I lost my shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom