KICK MY ASS :: An Essential Garbage sync listen (TONIGHT 8PM)

jivafox

the bitch
Pronouns
he/him
KICK MY ASS
AN ESSENTIAL GARBAGE PLAYLIST

DBC85-C94-46-DC-4257-AF9-E-5-D4217569-B4-F.jpg

Join me tomorrow, Wednesday 7th April 8pm, for a sync listen to a painstakingly curated playlist of some of Garbage’s greatest hits and deep cuts.

Garbage-20-Years-Queer-tour.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very excited about this! Are we getting the music videos on the YouTube version, where appropriate? :disco:

I'm very excited about this! Are we getting the music videos on the YouTube version, where appropriate? :disco:

Yes, if it has a video and it’s on Youtube, it will be used for the song. (Even if it does feature Adam Sandler 🤢)

Reactions: COB
Ready to have some misereh poured down on me and I've finished up the last of my cornflakes just in case.

I can't fucking wait, I've been listening to them quite a bit lately. I am however being made to go in the other room for it because someone isn't in the mood - I'm fizzing honestly, someone get me the box of Giraffe Flakes 😤

PLAYLIST ADDED TO POST #3 - PRESS PLAY AT 8PM.

There are two songs not available on Spotify - so we'll stick to Youtube.

I will say that I've forgotten a lot of the videos, so I'm looking forward to that almost as much as the songs themselves tonight :disco:

This was expected to be their biggest hit. Was it big on the radio? I don't remember hearing it on Atlantic 252.

My fave song as a 5 year old. I don't know what that says about me

I was actually surprised at how many they had! And how much BUDGET!

Oh I'm here for this after a shitty day

I mean it's sort of more MISERY (down on me) but in the BEST way :disco:

Stupid Girl must have been up there with Girl Like You, Your Loving Arms and One of Us in terms of 1995 radio smashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom