Kim Jong Un DEAD?

oh noes, there's more.

GGWYRLURPNF6NJVOJN2MAI3OIQ.jpg

:D!

If it is true, surely some sort of assassination is the most likely reason?

Have Kimberley Jong Un and the shaky handed surgeon been seen in the same place at the same time?

My mate text me this last night, I did some ket fuelled research and came to the conclusion he was brain dead.

Didn't he eat 3 tons of cheese a day or something. He already had GOUT

was he really evil and/or brainwashed? he always seemed to be the type of guy that would rather have a cheeseberger than run a country. and that's something i can relate to.

still zero coronavirus cases reported in north korea. is it possible we might not even know there's a serious outbreak there?

still zero coronavirus cases reported in north korea. is it possible we might not even know there's a serious outbreak there?
It's so sealed, barely anyone even comes and goes from China do they? I can't imagine how there could be. Whatever miss corona is up to there is definitely the very least of our North Korea worries anyway.

Assassination via diet? Is that a thing?

It's more commonly referred to as poison.

I mean I guess it's plausible that he had a truly appalling diet and everybody was too scared to advise him otherwise, but to die of heart problems in your 30s is definitely suspiciously unlucky.

I mean that photo of him on the horse is really alarming. He also has a massive pension for hard liquor. And to say that he had a God Complex would be a severe understatement. So a 'natural' heart attack could be believable.

@Mugatu I really do need your hot take on this because I’m leathered and the best thing now would be a conspiracy rabbit hole I can get into.

I've just had my dinner, I'm lying around bloated like a hog, but if he is dead then I think the Chinese will want their own man in charge of NK instead of the sister, who's supposed to be much more dedicated to the shining path of Juche (self reliance).

ALTERNATIVE, MORE CRACKPOT THEORY :hafo:

Kim isn't dead, this is an op on his end designed to purge power hungry people from his inner circle. The CIA and South Korea are helping him orchestrate it because he's more compliant than the potential challengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom