Kirk Douglas DEAD

Like the Martin and Shirlie Kemp album in reverse.

Reactions: VoR
Does this make Livvy De Havilland Hollywood’s last surviving centenarian?

Catherine Zeta-Jones's Instagram is a total TREASURE TROVE of glam parties, holiday snaps with the FAM, grainy video snippets of golden Hollywood era stars and random memes (some featuring HERSELF :D). When was the last time she was IN A FILM? What a life, what a woman :disco:

She spent years trying to get a biopic of Griselda Blanco off the ground, then eventually made it for TV, where she got horrible reviews. :(

She does seem proper old-school fabulous though, in spite of the inconvenient detail of having not made a remotely decent film in nigh on 20 years. :disco:

She was the weakest link in Feud, but I must say, I like her a lot more for posting that savage Dawn French clip on her instagram. Sonia could take notes.

He was in relatively good health even after his stroke up until the last few years. I saw a picture not so long ago of him and his wife getting pushed along in wheelchairs side by side looking totally out of it and I definitely thought to myself it would be kinder to put them both out of their misery.

Reactions: Zu
I always wished I was Catherine Zeta Jones up until she married Douglas (not my type at all). She was breathtakingly beautiful up until she started messing with her face.

Is Olivia De Havilland still in good health? I’m not sure she has made a public appearance in the past 10 years.

If bitterness and delusion are signs of good health, sure. She's like a grotestque sea-witch creature, trying to sue for one last strike of stardom.

She was the weakest link in Feud, but I must say, I like her a lot more for posting that savage Dawn French clip on her instagram. Sonia could take notes.
CZJ was incredible in Feud, what the fuck is this.

And she is still utterly gorgeous, her face doesn't look fucked-with at all.

2UjscYHDtAH3d10qWx-ymYJgoli8Dd6nXeE32Jg4maHKcZxMbw-d41WhH439PMCSIKNpdd-xOF21VjyCBzivVieSlQdQfk_ScEiDXhpjZWTHCQAtKyNC9GLMnr7kZi5KLIlQyy26OBxQqiMwIvzNJq2mfE335M8wtOSGUPlm35s4OaKr-_qAb3XOrKmT4cs

She should have aged naturally. It makes me sad. :(

I’ve spent the entirety of this thread wondering how on earth Michael Douglas is 103. Surely there’s only so much you can achieve with vitamins :wired:

Not to mention wondering why CZJ was being pushed along in a wheelchair looking totally out of it (:D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Catherine HAS had work done but I think that’s a rather unfortunate photo of her. She looks much better in more recent ones. I guess the work settled down a bit.

Catherine HAS had work done but I think that’s a rather unfortunate photo of her. She looks much better in more recent ones. I guess the work settled down a bit.

The picture was taken 2 weeks ago.

Look her up at the SAG Awards. The picture you have posted was taken in July 2019, she has had more work done unfortunately. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom