Klara Hammarström - Run To The Hills

I'm howling at the MOOONLIIIIIGHT

• Total voters

Apoca

ASCENDENTE
When was the last time a front-runner for victory in Melfest SLAPPED THIS HARD :disco:

I’ve been at work so haven’t watched

Is Klara WINNING?

I kind of love how the big notes near the end still sound slightly iffy on the single version even with studio wizardry.

I sent the performance to a very dear friend and he pointed out that it was pitchy and said that visually it needed dialling back and was "10% too much". Obviously I've blocked him

It visually feels like a Word of Warcraft cosplay feat. a cameo by Alleria Windrunner and I don’t mind that at all.
Hopefully, if K.Ham wins, the purse strings will be loosened to allow for backing dancers dresssed as MURLOCS.

I'm not sure if somebody on here said that someone like Alexandra from Keiino would make a much better job of it, but that's pretty bang on.

Oh yes, that is very very true.

I was recently alerted to the notion that Klara should perform this in full Viking attire, which got me fantasising about a Eurovision scenario where Norway performed Hammer of Thor, Finland performed a Norse-themed Ram Pam Pam and Klara recreated the Viking raid of Lindisfarne in AD 793, leading the rest of Europe to fear that the Scandinavian bloc were not coping well with world events and cognitively disassociating.

This is just a RIDICULOUS bit of nonsense, that I REALLY wish was a fun for Europe wildcard entry from Iceland or Finland instead of a serious contender for the Swedish win :D
It reminds me of when you used to get the Eurovision CDs BACK IN THE DAY and there would be a nonsense dance banger in between all the dirge and wild ethno-nonsense, and the the gays would stan it for YEARS :disco:

I find she looks a bit like an AI-generated version of what a generically hot Swedish woman?
And for a song called RUN FOR THE HILLS she barely moves a MUSCLE for the entire performance :D

I'm quite into when she pointlessly summons the spirit of Horehronie to the MF stage though :disco: I may have to go watch doomed queen Kristina's iconic perf AGAIN as a result :disco:

Anyway, wouldn't be mad if it won at all, although I'm team Cornelia. And I think it's more of a slightly-more-successful Saraa Alto/Hera Björk in the final than a Fuego :D

Last edited:
My 96 year old nan was recently out for a run on quite a hilly terrain in Sweden and somebody shouted “why are you running!?” to which she replied “I’m running to save my heart and soul!” and everyone burst into a round of applause and a standing ovation.

I think Klara with a K has this in the bag.

This has grown on me (I’ve not seen any of the performances). But it remains a good entry on a national level, not more.

Following the Cazzi Opeia approach of releasing the same song twice. And no complaints here!

New Klara is sort of 'Run to the Hills - Basshunter Mix'

Utterly basic, but I like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom