Kylie 2022

And would have been the first woman to debut at number one had they not fucked up the cassette single release, which they priced too cheaply for the sales to count (it was one of the first equivalent to 7” rather than 12” cassingles and helped revitalise the format).

What's the name of the film she starred in a few years ago? She sang a cover of The Birdie Song for it as well.

What's the name of the film she starred in a few years ago? She sang a cover of The Birdie Song for it as well.

Holy Motors? It's still on my watchlist (languishing somewhere near the bottom :()

Though I did LOVE "Annette", so I should probably get around to it sooner rather than later.

She's such a star of STAGE and SCREEN when you think about it.

I’m not a fan of the regular Rose wine, the red is quite nice. I forgot my sister’s birthday last year until my mum mentioned it in a visit so I stuck a spare bottle of the rose in a gift bag and passed it off as part present.

Last edited:
It's called the Bubbling Under Chart.
ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

Reactions: GNL
I do like the new Peggy Gou remix of Can't Get You Out of My Head. Although obviously, nothing can touch the towering glory of the originalé.

*sips Kylie Prosecco & twirls*

She's looking FIRE in those Miama insta pics.

What is she in Miami for? flogging the vino?

In that interview I am noticing her ozzie accent has got stronger, she sounds more like Dannii...you can tell she's based herself back down under!

They’ve just said she’s sold 5 million bottles of wine on tv. Can’t they add a download code with a bottle she can race back up the charts?

Could something be happening with Tame Impala on the next album given that she's FINALLY followed them/him on Instagram?

Well it is no Your Disco Needs You. Not too bothered Kylie didn't end up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom