Kylie Album DISCO-graphy SYNC Listens

Well consider me told!

Anyway back to business:

@BoysForSeles for the deConstruction pairing perhaps? Or someone who stans the first album instead.

Well consider me told!

Anyway back to business:

@BoysForSeles for the deConstruction pairing perhaps? Or someone who stans the first album instead.
I’ll copy and paste the comments from the last Impossible Princess listening party if you like. Thanks for the kind suggestion but I will have to pass on this opportunity.

Resident nervous breakdown expert Kala to confirm (RESIDENT NERVOUS BREAKDOWN EXPERT KALA TO CONFIRM!)

Reactions: GNL
also the only effort involved in doing these is STARTING the thread (a commitment even yours truly can make good on) and being present to listen to the album and post with everyone else so why does it matter WHO starts them and why can't Eddie DO THEM ALL if he intends to play ANYWAY!

feeling so confused by all of this tbh Moopy. but very excited for the grand honour of starting two threads in a couple of weeks.

I have had the most uneventful weekend of my life. The end.

Edit: oh I though a pre-listen album write up was the norm?

I have had the most uneventful weekend of my life. The end.

Edit: oh I though a pre-listen album write up was the norm?
I don’t think there’s disciplinary action administered by @Star if you don’t do a write up. I’ll join in where I can but I am far too unreliable to commit to doing one at this stage.

You drove Kala out and now you won't stop at doing the same to me. How very cruel of you!

Any takers to hold the KM/IP sync party?

Would it be too much to subsume them into the two listening parties either side and have two 3 album parties, especially as we did IP already?

I'll do KM if we can do it alone and just leave IP having done it already?

And I’ll do The Abbey Road Sessions & Kylie Christmas since no one else seems to be piping up.

how about something like this?

Week starting 12 October

@Tisch
Kylie
Enjoy Yourself

Week starting 19 October

@SDF
Rhythm Of Love
Let's Get To It

@Eddie
Kylie Minogue
Impossible Princess

Week starting 26 October

@Jark

Light Years
Fever

@POP!
Body Language
X

@Iguana

Aphrodite
Kiss Me Once

Week starting 3 November

@Eddie

Golden
and
Disco (00:00 06/11/20)

how about something like this?

Week starting 12 October

@Tisch
Kylie
Enjoy Yourself

Week starting 19 October

@SDF
Rhythm Of Love
Let's Get To It

@Eddie
Kylie Minogue
Impossible Princess

Week starting 26 October

@Jark

Light Years
Fever

@POP!
Body Language
X

@Iguana

Aphrodite
Kiss Me Once

Week starting 3 November

@Eddie

Golden
and
Disco (00:00 06/11/20)

This looks like perfection to me

great. I can keep Mon 26th or Tues 27th free for Light Years/Fever in that case :)

Are we ignoring the post-Disco pre-Chrimbo festive Sync then?

I mean where Kylie Christmas is concerned I wouldn't blame anyone.

I can make either of those days work? Are we better doing a double bill or splitting them up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom