Kylie Album DISCO-graphy SYNC Listens

Oh and @POP! its probably best if you book yours now since there appears to be a bit of a gap in the schedule.

So I’m going to schedule a SYNC LISTEN for the following in November (not before the release of Disco since there’s simply no time):

Kylie’s B-Sides, Rarities, Leaks & Collabs

BUT I need someone to help me curate a playlist. She’s so prolific that there is no way in hell we will fit it all in one listen so perhaps we choose the best of the bunch? Suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
A lot of it isn't on Spotify, is it? So i guess just looking at what is and doing a playlist for that may be one approach, then doing a mop up of a youtube only playlist?

Mind you, I'm not sure how that would break down numbers wise.

Off the top of my head Soul On Fire is my favourite b side, but then I love Emiliana Torrini so no surprise. BPM, Carried Away and I Don’t Know What It Is spring to mind too.

Last edited:
So I’m going to schedule a SYNC LISTEN for the following in November (not before the release of Disco since there’s simply no time):

Kylie’s B-Sides, Rarities, Leaks & Collabs

BUT I need someone to help me curate a playlist. She’s so prolific that there is no way in hell we will fit it all in one listen so perhaps we choose the best of the bunch? Suggestions would be appreciated.
I think this might need to be a two-parter because there's so much but from the Parlo years...

Light Years
Paper Dolls (Spinning Around b-side)
Ocean Blue (On A Night Like This b-side)

Fever
Rendezvous at Sunset (Head b-side)
Boy (Head b-side)
Good Like That (In Your Eyes b-side)
Baby (LAFS b-side)
Come Into My World (Fischerspooner remix)

Body Language
Slo Motion (bonus track)
You Make Me Feel (bonus track)
Soul On Fire (Slow b-side)
Cruise Control (RBW b-side)
City Games (Chocolate b-side)

Ultimate Kylie
BPM (I Believe In You b-side)
Made of Glass (Giving You Up b-side)
Everything I Know (leak)
Loving You (leak)

Showgirl Homecoming
White Diamond (live)

X
Rippin' Up the Disco (bonus track)
Magnetic Electric (bonus track)
King or Queen (2 Hearts b-side)
I Don't Know What It Is (2 Hearts b-side)
Cherry Bomb (Wow b-side)
Do It Again (Wow b-side)
Carried Away (Wow b-side)
The One (Freemasons remix)

KYLIEX2008
Ruffle My Feathers (live)

Aphrodite
Heartstrings (bonus)
Mighty Rivers (bonus)
Go Hard or Go Home (All the Lovers b-side)

Kiss Me Once
Mr President (bonus)
Sleeping With the Enemy (bonus)
Golden Boy (bonus)
Sparks (Into The Blue b-side)
Crystallize
Right Here, Right Now (with Giorgio Moroder)

From recollection, there are some you’ve forgotten @Jark

Anyway, I’m probably going to schedule the Abbey Road Sessions/Kylie Christmas Double bill first.

I was thinking the 1st December if anyone had any objections? Although TARS is more of an autumnal record so I’m a bit conflicted.

Oh and I’m guessing there aren’t enough of us attending to do one for the Infinite Disco livestream on the 7th?

I’ll give it a go. November seems to be a pretty packed month though.

What do people think about Sunday 29th November for the double bill?

Tragic how the got the A and the B side mixed up on the Giving You Up / Made of Glass release :(

@Iguana can you please add the following to the main moop thread:

Sun 29th November - Kylie sync listen - The Abbey Road Sessions and Kylie Christmas (7:00 pm)

Ta!

Last edited:
Tragic how the got the A and the B side mixed up on the Giving You Up / Made of Glass release :(
Personally Giving You Up is one of my absolute favourite Kylie songs :disco: and certainly my most played since last.fm counting in 2010 :D

Speaking of rarities - "I Am the One for You" just popped up on my Spotify.

Am I getting THROUGH
getting THROUGH
To YOU?! :disco:

It would be good to get everything wrapped up in November so a short and impromptu one next Wednesday (the start of lockdown :disco: )

Wednesday 4th November - Kylie sync Listen - Kylie x Garibay EPs (8:00 pm)

@Iguana

I expect EVERYONE to be full to the brim with their knowledge of the Minogue discography by the close of the month.

There will be a KYLIE PUB POP QUIZ in December to test this. :disco:

Is this still happening Edwina? :eyes:

No need for the ATTITUDE.

Most likely not. Haven’t had the time BEB. Also given that the Garibay sync was a flop, I don’t think this would garner much interest either.

Of course if someone else wants to do it, they are most welcome. I’m still enjoying Disco. Don’t fancy a throwback Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom