Kylie - Every Day's Like Christmas appreciation

Jark

User
how is this song not a modern Christmas standard yet? it's so beautiful. they really messed up the original Kylie Christmas release by not making this the track they pushed.

STUN

Is that the original? I love the PWL remix version, and that should definitely have been her 'attempt' at (another) Xmas standard

It's never too late for a John Lewis ad deal. It's one of my very favourite things she's ever did and the PWL is the epitome of Kylie cheer.

I haven't found myself reaching fort this yet. Maybe it's because I was underwhelmed by "Disco".

The album doesn't work so well as a Christmas album for me. Or at least it wouldn't be at the top of the pile of Christmas albums I listen to then.

I just played the SAW version and left Spotify to do their 'song radio based on' business.

Third track down was that Robbie Williams monstrosity.

The album doesn't work so well as a Christmas album for me. Or at least it wouldn't be at the top of the pile of Christmas albums I listen to then.
it's far from a great album, but this is a fucking fantastic song. so warm, dreamy and sophisticated, with just the requisite tinge of longing, as per the Kylie Commandments.

tacky PWL version was GARBAHGE, darling. that's not the spirit of my Kylie Christmas.

TERRIBLE DREARY BORE MUSIC

I don’t need Kylie doing Coldplay to be honest.

I prefer the SAW version. But only in a 7 is a bit better than a 6 way.

The PWL remix for me as well, but White December is the apparently unloved (by Kylie) pick of the album.

This beautiful, gorgeous song is getting me slightly emotional today (and I'm only on my first drink!).

oh you're just EXTRAORDINARY
it's true
you make every day like Christmas...
(every daaaaaay.....)

:disco:

just LOOP A BAUBLE THROUGH MY EAR and call me SHEILA already cos it's a KYLIE CHRISTMAS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom