Kylie - Magic

The official chart stats page only includes top 75 hits for some reason. And now she's had 57 of them.

Isn't a re-peak likely album release week with the seven inch release and presumably a performance or two?

Purple Disco Machine remix of Magic out at midnight :o :disco: yessss!

The PDM remix is quite the treat and the unofficial 80s do-overs are pretty reliable now, but I hope we get some more remixes this time.

If they want to RINSE FANS (as BMG always do...) they should release a remix album next summer just in time for people being able to GO OUT again, instead of just reissuing the original with one new track and an alternative cover or something.

anyway that remix is really quite the disappointment.

SCRAP THE REMIX ALBUM.

You'd think they'd be able to something with this one at least, huh?

Why does this BTS clip suggest a much more expensive looking video than the one we ended up with?

OK it's pretty GREAT but it's also SHAMELESS how much this jacks from his own remix of Menly's In And Out of Love :D the backing track is the exact same!

The half dress/half suit looks so cheap :D Also the background dancers you can't see at all. I still love it though

I hope this builds her back to iTunes number one, since it has been replaced by something called Let Us Worship :gross:

Yeah not sure about that GETUP either. Though I doubt it’s cheap, it does look it.

how is she sounding so good on these again?

still don't believe in magic i'm afraid.

I've not really been following but how come Magic has suddenly rebounded to a new a peak on the singles chart? Is it just because of the album release or has she done more promo?

I don't mind Magic but if that can get a Top 20 placing or thereabouts, Say Something by rights should have gone Top 10.

I've not really been following but how come Magic has suddenly rebounded to a new a peak on the singles chart? Is it just because of the album release or has she done more promo?

I don't mind Magic but if that can get a Top 20 placing or thereabouts, Say Something by rights should have gone Top 10.

She promoted it on Graham Norton.

Both singles rebounded because they were issued on 7” this week and for a while Say Something was leading the pack. No more though. :(

I’m convinced if they screened the Infinite Disco performance of Say Something it would give her a top 10 hit in my heart.

It’s my favourite performance by her in years.

Last edited:
I've just seen the Say Something perf, it was AMAZING

What's with all this S*y S*mething chat in the MAGIC THREAD :kim:

#45 - Magic (6,660 sales)
Streaming: 3,360
Vinyl: 1,923
Downloads: 1,377

#49 - Say Something (6,396 sales)
Streaming: 3,344
Vinyl: 2,518
Downloads: 534

both should with new top 60 peaks

I suspect Magic might end up being the defining single from this album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom