Kylie Minogue - Eras (New Radio 2 Series)

This is absolute bullshit. Glossing over Rhythm Of Love and declaring Word Is Out as the birth of SexKylie. Who has researched this crap?

I should have known anything fronted by Scott Mills would be terrible.

Not a patch on A Journey Through SAW
I'm up to episode 26 of this now. Not inclined to start on Eras until I've seen that off, particularly of it isn't much cop.

Could some kind soul move my replies above to the appropriate thread?

I haven't listened to the SAW podcast but I just did a bit of the first episode of this on my lunch break and it seems decent! Pretty surface level and the episodes are very short (each one is under thirty minutes it seems), but very nicely produced with lots of archive interview clips and whatnot.

Lovely though she is I'm doubtful about whether Bev Knight was ever a Kylie fan. Ferne Cotton on the other hand, I could well believe getting regular updates from Sue & Linda.

#TeamScottMills

Though I won't be listening to this as EARLY KYLIE is DREADFUL KYLIE.

I always love hearing David Tennant talking about Kylie, he seems to have been a genuine fan before they met and they really seem to have had a lovely time working together so I'm looking forward to a bit of chat about it (presumably in episode three but there's a lot to cover there - it'll probably just be a sentence or two).

I always love hearing David Tennant talking about Kylie, he seems to have been a genuine fan before they met and they really seem to have had a lovely time working together so I'm looking forward to a bit of chat about it (presumably in episode three but there's a lot to cover there - it'll probably just be a sentence or two).

Lovely though she is I'm doubtful about whether Bev Knight was ever a Kylie fan. Ferne Cotton on the other hand, I could well believe getting regular updates from Sue & Linda.
Beverley is actually a fan of Kylie herself, I’ve not heard her opinion of her music but she was literally praising her for leading the way and championing women over 50 being pop stars the other day in an interview.

I'm fairly sure I read her praising Padam Padam somewhere as well. Plus they are label mates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom