Kylie Minogue - Marry The Night (Lady Gaga cover) - OUT NOW

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
This version does confirm that the middle-eight is still one of the greatest of all time. Even KM's paper-thin vox can't deny it of its innate chaotic power.

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
Kylie covering this when it was supposed to be an LGBTQ+ set of artist versions does feel a bit like a white-passing Arab posting a black person in a GIF tho.
I read the announcement as saying “Featuring six reimaginings of the album's songs by artists representing and advocating for the LGBTQIA+ community”

Reactions: COB

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
I read the announcement as saying “Featuring six reimaginings of the album's songs by artists representing and advocating for the LGBTQIA+ community”
Great. I can't wait for Mariah's reading of Black Jesus + Amen Fashion dedicated to the Legendary, Gorgeous, Beautiful, Tantalising, Quality community

Ag

User
I've played this at least ten times. It's totally an instant dopamine hit and then forgotten.

OutSynk

Alien
giphy.gif

.org

User
Gay, straight... Who needs labels anyway!! I've never liked them. Kylie does this justice.

FetchFugly

closing in again
This was quite a morning pick me up. What a tremendous gay day.

The second verse is the best part I think, when Kylie breaks free of the vocal effects a bit.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
well this was a surprise :disco:

and I DEMAND its on her next tour set list.

Suedey

secret.
How can we get this to number 1 and this is not the Prosecco talking .

Jark

gave ur love away
It's a pretty boring song no matter who sings it
it is essentially the most boring song on BTW indeed, other than Electric Chapel (which I love) and Highway Unicorn. Kylie does inject some energy though.

Reactions: RJN

Tisch

Pauline Quirke has passed away...
I find BORING a weird word to attach to any Gaga song. But if we're going there, Government Hooker for me. Or Black Jesus, but I don't really know her.

In fact do we know if the bonus tracks have made it into the reimagined album?

Judas reminagined is a lot of fun!

Reactions: COB

VoR

Take it or leave it
It just doesn't go anywhere for me, in any form. Starts off promising enough, but just sort of chugs along.

My feelings on the Born This Way album are well documented anyway. I think it's by and large pretty rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom