Kylie Minogue - Marry The Night (Lady Gaga cover) - OUT NOW

Marilyn

User
Internet homosexuals going WILD with speculation (or is it confirmed?) that Marry The Night will be covered on the bonus disc by KYLIE MINOGUE

Suddenly this is the project of the year! Never doubted it for a second!

qDZVC2e.jpg

I mean, I appreciate the effort, but Kylie doesn't have the chaotic Aries energy needed to deliver Marry The Night.

Yeah, I QUITE LIKE it, but the joy of Marry The Night is how relentlessly frenetic it is. This doesn't feel like Born This Way Reimagined as much as Born This Way Reduced.

Last edited:
I do have to :D at one of the few times someone mentioned about starting a new thread, it does sort of fit here, but anyway!

I can only listen to a snippet for some reason, my app keeps palming me off with other lip sync gay remixes. But it sounds… good, let’s just say that

I am a major proponent of starting new threads but in this case was torn between continuing this one (since it is part of this reissue, after all) and starting a new one. And I didn't know which forum to put it in - Gaga or Kylie?

Ultimately I became overwhelmed and had to lie down for an hour

Yeah, it's the Kylie or Gaga conundrum that would stump me. And it obviously fits here - it just has scope outside of it too. And could get lost when the discussion moves on to the next slightly limp reimagining.

Surely Kylie covers Gaga is worthy of a new thread though? I guess just where to put it may be contentious :D

I am a major proponent of starting new threads but in this case was torn between continuing this one (since it is part of this reissue, after all) and starting a new one. And I didn't know which forum to put it in - Gaga or Kylie?

Ultimately I became overwhelmed and had to lie down for an hour

Yeah, it's the Kylie or Gaga conundrum that would stump me. And it obviously fits here - it just has scope outside of it too. And could get lost when the discussion moves on to the next slightly limp reimagining.
Well I've been a bit clever and moved it to a new thread in the Gaga forum, with a redirect in the Kylie forum, so it's in both

kylie minogue glastonbury2019 GIF by Glastonbury Festival

FUN FÜR EUROPE

Prefer the original but this is a fun diversion :disco:

I wasn't going to wake up properly this early, saw this on Moopy and now here I am.

To think Mr Ag knew this existed before I woke up and chose not to VIOLENTLY SHAKE ME AWAKE. Think I'm gonna have to make some big decisions today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom