Kylie news 2021

:emoji_heart_decoration:

0_Raw-Footage-Private-View.jpg

I read somewhere she was planning to move back to Australia this year to be close to her parents, who are presumably quite elderly at this point.

Can't begrudge it if true, but I wonder if that means she'll be taking a few years off? It'd be a real shame not to get a Disco tour.

Who is Paul? I don't really keep up with her love life nowadays, but he looks like one of the string of generic millionaires Geri was always being photographed with before meeting THE ONE.

she's touring Disco for sure. it's just on hold for now, probably because the dates weren't booked in already when miss covid began her chart topping reign, and so all the upcoming slots for now are taken by artists who postponed previously booked tours. there's likely no availability in arenas to tour before mid 2022

Who is Paul? I don't really keep up with her love life nowadays, but he looks like one of the string of generic millionaires Geri was always being photographed with before meeting THE ONE.

Creative Director at GQ apparently.

They are definitely a bit more low key as a couple than she was with the awful Brexit moustache.

Surely that 70 million figure is a typo and is just a reference to what she earned from flogging multiple vinyl and cassette bundles of the same thing to ageing gays for this Disco project?

I read somewhere she was planning to move back to Australia this year to be close to her parents, who are presumably quite elderly at this point.

Can't begrudge it if true, but I wonder if that means she'll be taking a few years off? It'd be a real shame not to get a Disco tour.
She arrived a few weeks ago! Did the two weeks hotel quarantine without any fuss and slipped in quietly.

I'm watching Pointless. Three out of the four contestants didn't recognise Better The Devil You Know, actively saying they'd never heard it before. Two were in their 30s and one in his 50s. One guessed it was by Blondie. :manson:

I'm watching Pointless. Three out of the four contestants didn't recognise Better The Devil You Know, actively saying they'd never heard it before. Two were in their 30s and one in his 50s. One guessed it was by Blondie. :manson:
I’m sorry but that just ruined my day

To be honest, I am more upset that I was in Alexandra for a few nights last week (where Sam is and it seems Kylie is visiting), and given the population of about 4,000 people I should have been on the lookout :(

Reminds of this. Maybe because I just saw it an hour ago

61vcqbPVoPL._SS500_.jpg

Don't tell Billie, you'll send her into a spiral. Poor thing is still waiting on Kylie's reply to the demo of a song called Satellites she sent her. It's only been a decade or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom