Kylie - Real Groove

That is quick, though Little Mix seem to be churning them out as well.

For Golden it was the two singles and Raining Glitter as a buzz track? I suppose that this is just the one more.

Yes it cribs a bit from the Charlie Puth/Dua Lipa sound but I absolutely love this.

I was just about to post in here!

This IS the 3rd single and THAT is the official video for it. It will be promoted in early December apparently.

I’m happy. I prefer it to the first two videos.

The Infinite Disco vid does the job just fine. She sells the song very nicely.

Very happy with this as third single. Dance Floor Darling next, then maybe one of the more OTT numbers - or just fleece us further with something new and a re-release.

Anyone doing this? There are murmurs that this is going to be part of the official video so if y'all fancy featuring in it...

Actually how that would work is anyone's guess so they're probably bullshiting.

Jonathan Ross performance was absolute fire

looking and sounding fantastic (at 52).

Kylie: Tonight I think I'm Mike :confused:

The rotating bum wiggle in the break though :disco:

I know it was quite similar to Infinite Disco but it is a very cool set up for a tv performance. I'll always like a lit up disco floor and she looks like she really enjoys singing Real Groove.

I'd love it if Kylie released "old style" CD and vinyl singles. Pet Shop Boys still do this I think, and she has so many fans who will buy physical product from her.

I'd love it if Kylie released "old style" CD and vinyl singles. Pet Shop Boys still do this I think, and she has so many fans who will buy physical product from her.
she has done 7" vinyls for Say Something and Magic

Kylie:

I know it was quite similar to Infinite Disco but it is a very cool set up for a tv performance. .

That's exactly what they needed to do though and I'd have been disappointed with anything else. Was bloody brilliant she's on fire at the moment.

I would have liked this on the Strictly Dance Floor too though.

the single cover :o :disco: :disco:

real-groove.jpg

and this was not the album cover BECAUSE?

Love that - what is with her and the single covers being leagues above the album cover recently (see also "Stop Me From Falling" remix cover) ?

STUNNING

Her best cover in such a long time. The Kylie logo doesn't quite go but otherwise :disco:

That single cover is :disco: and the version with Dua will be :disco: too

This has been such a year for Kylie

That’s a great feature for Kylie, god bless Dua Lipa.

I hope this news (let's face it, essentially a GIFT FROM GAY GOD) will finally shut those WHINGEING fans on Say Hey up

Reports that this is out there in Aus/NZ now. Doubt I'll hold off until midnight if we get a good leak.

Last edited:
the mix sounds REALLY BEEFED UP :disco:

apparently Dua has no solo lines but there's a long instrumental break added

I actually love it. :disco: It reminds me a bit of Love Again which is probably my favourite track from FN anyway.

It's not as Dua heavy as perhaps some people might have wanted but they sound great together and that production is all kinds of fabulousness. DISCO is really screaming out for a beefed out extended album edition. This proves how great it could be. Get some new producers (like William Bowerman) in and go for it!

I think it's great. I think featuring Dua more heavily may have been better from a commercial perspective, but I'm also kind of happy it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom