KYLIE REWATCH PARTY #1: KylieFever2002 - Friday 1st May (20:00 BST)

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
KylieFever2002 launched in Cardiff EIGHTEEN YEARS AGO TODAY :disco:

To celebrate in moopy lockdown style, we'll be watching the show from 4th May 2002 at Manchester Arena. BE THERE :disco:

I saw this tour in Cardiff, but I don't think I was opening night.

Popping it in my (2019) Kylie planner as we speak

51UiO4V2KpL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I was going to post a setlist, but is that a SPOILER for you poor unfortunates who haven't seen it?

I hope she does funny accents like Madonna.

Even I've been to see KYLIE at MANCHESTER ARENA although I don't think it was this tour. God it was frightening

I've seen her at the O2 for Kiss Me Once and for Golden, and then at Brighton Pride last year. The quality went up each time. At Pride she was just INCANDESCENT

Just in case there's appetite for a bit more Kylie after the show finishes, I noticed Money Can't Buy is on YouTube as well, and is a fraction under an hour long. I think that would be preferable to wasting one of the other tours.

I saw her at Liverpool' M&S (:manson:) Arena when she was touring her YEEHAW album. She was amazing :disco:

I'm in for tonight. :disco:

My first proper Kylie live experience (though I saw her run through a few numbers at one of Jeremy Joseph's Hyde Park things). The best seat I have had and the cheapest ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom