KYLIE REWATCH PARTY #2: Showgirl (2005) - Friday 1st May (22:00 BST)

I think I'd already been to the Hoist by the time I went to the Colehorne so it seemed like small fry in comparison :D

Admittedly any terror of that sort of business soon died off :side-eye:

I don’t think I ever went to The Hoist although I spent many a delightful evening at the infamously feral Play Pit :horny:

I'd totally forgotten Put Yourself In My Place was in this as well. A good time for a bar visit I suppose.

Admittedly any terror of that sort of business soon died off :side-eye:

I don’t think I ever went to The Hoist although I spent many a delightful evening at the infamously feral Playpit :horny:
Playpit! I'd entirely forgotten about that.

Ooh, WHITE 501s :disco:

I never had white ones, but I did have a 'brick red' (PINK) pair in a 31" waist :o

I used to pair them with a grey, black and white striped POLO NECK from The Gap and thought I was the ABSOLUTE TITS

Photos please

That doesn’t sound creepy as fuck at all (part two)

I enjoyed this so much.

Not only a BIBLICAL EXPERIENCE OF SONG, DANCE AND FASHION. But the tittle tattle in this topic was a FABULOUS addition.

I missed these rewatches but judging by the reaction for Fever, probably for the better. That tour seems to have dated more than I remember.

I might do smaller scale rewatch threads for lesser-regarded (on Moopy at least) tours Showgirl Homecoming and X2008 tomorrow. It's not like we don't have the time! I personally preferred the former to the one being discussed in this thread and X2008 was peak show(wo)man Kylie. Les Folies was just a damp squib in comparison.

I missed these rewatches but judging by the reaction for Fever, probably for the better. That tour seems to have dated more than I remember.

I might do smaller scale rewatch threads for lesser-regarded (on Moopy at least) tours Showgirl Homecoming and X2008 tomorrow. It's not like we don't have the time! I personally preferred the former to the one being discussed in this thread and X2008 was peak show(wo)man Kylie. Les Folies was just a damp squib in comparison.

It depends what else we've got going on tomorrow, really. I don't think we should view either of those if there is anything else big on at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom