KYLIE REWATCH PARTY #2: Showgirl (2005) - Friday 1st May (22:00 BST)

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS BLESSING US AGAIN!!!
6138033660_6e398ab600_b.jpg

Remembering when I went to the Les Folies tour and was standing next to a large Senga who spent the entire night screaming GO AWN KYLIE!! every five seconds. At the time I was mildly annoyed, but now I realise I have BECOME HER :disco:

Remembering when I went to the Les Folies tour and was standing next to a large Senga who spent the entire night screaming GO AWN KYLIE!! every five seconds. At the time I was mildly annoyed, but now I realise I have BECOME HER :disco:

So jealous you were there!

I've seen bits of Madonna's live shows and they're good, but compared to Kylie she's Madonna, so Kylie always wins.

Reactions: COB
Sorry to be late to the party but she HELD MY HAND at one point during Especially For You. I’m far from religious but I truly understand what it felt to be TOUCHED AND HEALED by God.

I really want to do Les Folies next! @octophone can this be added to a list of some sort??
I think @lolly is in charge of Kylie rewatches :disco:
Lucky bitch!
First time was RIGHT at the back of the enormous Earls Court Arena and I barely saw more than some flashing lights in the distance. A few days later it was right down the front and it was a religious experience.

It was back when Earls Court was still quite gay (though obviously second fiddle to Soho) and the local bars all had pre and after parties. SO good.

After last night I really don't think I am!

But we can do ALL of them, can't we? It's just a question of scheduling.

After last night I really don't think I am!

But we can do ALL of them, can't we? It's just a question of scheduling.
I'm scared to rewatch On A Night Like This after last night to be honest!

But even so, let's pack em ALL in

It was back when Earls Court was still quite gay

Halcyon years :disco:

Although I must say that I was quite terrified in The Coleherne. Thank goodness for those smashing no knickers white 501s (:side-eye:) nights out at Brompton’s and Club Copa (before it burnt down, although maybe that was the bar upstairs) although I did think I was going to be murdered in an alley by someone I met at the latter

Showgirl Homecoming would be a good one to do next. In my mind it wasn't as good as the first one.

Halcyon years :disco:

Although I must say that I was quite terrified in The Coleherne. Thank goodness for those smashing no knickers white 501s (:side-eye:) nights out at Brompton’s and Club Copa (before it burnt down) although I did think I was going to be murdered in an alley by someone I met at the latter :disco:
Brompton's was my go to when in Earls Court but Club Copa was before my time. I only remember Club Copa from some Holly Johnson interview where he mentioned it.

I think I'd already been to the Hoist by the time I went to the Colehorne so it seemed like small fry in comparison :D

I'm HOWLING at all the shots of SEAL CLAPPING GAYS and wondering when I'm going to SHOW UP doing QUITE THE SAME :D

Sorry to be late to the party but she HELD MY HAND at one point during Especially For You. I’m far from religious but I truly understand what it felt to be TOUCHED AND HEALED by God.

when social distancing is over i’m coming round to touch your hand :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom