Kylie - Say Something

:D I didn't buy it for the scam
that's the genius of the scam.

she makes the buyer believe that what she's hustling will add value to their homosexual existence.

And in reality we're all happy to go broke for our multimillionaire queen :(

*paypals Kylie a cheeky tenner for services to homosexuality*

The shamelessness of it all. :disco:

My signed vinyl doesn't seem to have dispatched yet. Kylie fleecing the gays fretting about her number one when she hasn't even got her marker out yet, doesn't care about her chart position and is all about the £££. :D

How much did golden sell in the end? (Overall)

How many more versions of Disco does she need to release to get there?

I personally will be buying no more than 3 more copies (2 of which will be in formats I have no way of playing)

Infinite Disco preview featuring the House Gospel Choir:

The song sounds even more majestic with the additional voices.

It is my solemn vow that THE PERF gets at least one post of appreciation daily until 2021. At least.

I don’t care whether I'm the one who posts or not, but moopy, IT WILL HAPPEN.

I don't think we'll ever get to see ID again properly. :(

Much like when the Anti Tour was filmed but never released.

It is my solemn vow that THE PERF gets at least one post of appreciation daily until 2021. At least.

I don’t care whether I'm the one who posts or not, but moopy, IT WILL HAPPEN.

I meant it

Should we split the performance and the related posts into a separate thread and pin it to the top of the forum?

I'll then be happy to post every day with a different dazzling description of what I think of it. :disco:

not quite high quality but the full F9 mix is here and it knocks

This is VERY GOOD

I don't know why, if they really needed a Japan only exclusive, they couldn't have used the Syn Cole remix for that and made this more widely available.

Infinite Disco preview featuring the House Gospel Choir:

The song sounds even more majestic with the additional voices.

I think I've watched this at least five times every day since. It's definitely one of my favourite Kylie performances ever. I think I could probably write an essay why. I'm STILL discovering new favourite parts :D
Watched this three times last night. It's just SO GOOD. Her voice!!

This is majestic, it reminds me of the sort of calibre of 'All the Lovers' and released in 2010 would have been a solid #3 or #4 on the Hit Parade.

'MAGIC' was also the 'Wow' of the ALBAM.

This era has been as good as it should be, and there's been no tour obv, I was worried how she would follow up GOLDUNN but she did it

Kylie won't die. She will just keep regenerating, like Cher. That's her good karma for services to gays.

A quick test to see if my hyperbole is true:

1. Say Something
2. What Do I Have To Do
3. Sweet Music
4. Confide In Me
5. Breathe
6. Love At First Sight
7. Step Back In Time
8. Slow
9. Shocked
10. Put Yourself In My Place

is probably my top 10. So yeah. LONG TERM CAREER QUEEN.

I'm having a moment (or several) to Say Something in bed this morning.

And thinking back to the languid locked down days of summer 2020 when this hit and just spoke to every single one of us.

it truly said something.

love is love;

it never ends.

can we all be as one again?

/close

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom