Kylie - Say Something

ETHEREAL :disco:

No but really, this just hammers it home: it's her best song since "All The Lovers" - perfectly crafted around her vocal range and it just builds into something majestic towards the end.

Just wonderful. The song sounds absolutely massive (and the double up on the second chorus completely works).

Honestly, it’s like a HILLSONG performance but like in the best possible way.

That performance is lovely. The song is fantastic. I haven't cared for anything else this era, but Say Something is a career-best. Her best song since... *wwhoooooOOOsooooooP* Timebomb.

I CAN’T GET OVER THE COMPLETELY FLAWLESS LIVE VOCAL :disco:

KYLIE HAS NEVER SOUNDED BETTER

I found it both gorgeous and courageous, but also almost chilling, like we're on our way out and Kylie is our last hope. I think I need Cher to slap me out of it :D

Infinite Disco preview featuring the House Gospel Choir:

The song sounds even more majestic with the additional voices.

I think I've watched this at least five times every day since. It's definitely one of my favourite Kylie performances ever. I think I could probably write an essay why. I'm STILL discovering new favourite parts :D

I think I've watched this at least five times every day since. It's definitely one of my favourite Kylie performances ever. I think I could probably write an essay why. I'm STILL discovering new favourite parts :D

I was actually thinking of dedicating a thread to it yesterday.

Also Say Something might soon be troubling Confide In Me as my no.1 Kylie song. Ever.

Just saying.

I wish the recorded version included that second chorus though.

It's SO much better with the double chorus of the live version and the extra adlibs, BVs etc.

Incidentally these are the bits I've been doing in my living room.

LiQ7uiO.gif

cW05HrK.gif

Have you ever seen a performer look like they are enjoying themselves THAT much?

It’s infectious.

The world still turns to shit, but that one last gasp of beauty is from Kylie. What a gift she's given us in these hard times that are hard.

I’m not a fan of that. It’s like someone told her to HAM IT UP for the Americans. And what’s with the camera work?!

The Infinite Disco performance is the definitive one.

:D OMG I just realised why they cut the performance for a second in the middle. Censorship!

Digital only and you have to purchase the WHOLE album.

There's a clip in Kylie's Instastories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom