Kylie Top of the Pops Special- 19:30 BBC4 Tonight!

Oooh! How many actual performances do we get and I wonder if it's all the obvious ones or some juicy deeper cuts?

Not to relegate Kylie to the background but it'll be ideal while Kalavision unfolds.

They’d better put the Kylie Christmas Megamix in :disco:

*waves hands and jangles wrist jewellery*

If it is the one that was on a few months back it was a very old programme that was pre-Parlo years only.

Oh I’ve just looked at the BBC website and it seems it was first broadcast in 1998, so yes :D

The BBC Four squad really don’t give a SHIT, do they? I mean, extend the fucker to an hour and dig out some more clips at HARDLY ANY COST!

Loving this spunk in her hair Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi look...

I'm being subjected to this. The grape earrings were hideous and Better the Devil you Know is the first song I have liked so far

Reactions: SDF
Was that a weird edit or did she get the lyrics wrong? How ODD!

If this is on iPlayer I will be catching up later

Oh and I'm not near the TV but did they play GMJALMT? I remember as a 15 years ago I was quite SHOCKED at her look.

Actually I was watching the Australia at the BBC thing on at 9 - I’d already seen that quite frankly homophobic Kylie special before.

As well as the Minogue Medley we got LSL’s personal songwriter Sia, Sam Sparro, Gina G on BLUE PETER and HOLLY VALANCE.

DEAD!

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom