L. Gaga talks to Zane Lowe

Jark

User
this definitely deserves its own thread.

an hour long but worth it - one of the most open popstar interviews I've ever seen and a really insightful look into who she is and where her head is, which would seem to be quite a dark place.

she touches on Chromatica, on the reaction to Artpop, on Joanne and her dad, alcohol and drugs, not having female mentors in the industry (she does namedrop Céline as the one older female who was good to her), being afraid of the public, and Zane asks some pretty good questions. my feeling at the end of it was "if Chromatica is not great, it's ultimately irrelevant cos the fact that she's here doing this at all is kind of incredible" - the woman is a fucking fighter.

I saw the clip and really don't think I can stomach an hour of her being cringewothy, is it better than the clip made it seem??

I can’t remember I had it on in the background while I worked. Second half or just after when she’s talking about Ariana. I decided to dramatise it all in my head as a silent attack on Madonna.

Last edited:
Watching an hour of Zane Lowe getting his best sycophant on is something I can live without

And that's before we get to Gags HERSELF :D

Her best interview ever was the one with Miranda Sawyer where she didn't talk and ended up falling asleep in the middle of it (it was ART DARLING)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom