Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jivafox

soberish
This is getting great reviews following its premiere in Tribeca last night. I just hope there's lots of footage of her amazing house. And yes, Joan does feature. :disco:

It lands here July 2nd.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Oh yes, I am here for this. She needs to be celebrated more :disco:

straightorbroken

rebel heart
I'm pleased. I wasn't sure if I wanted a biopic more, but if we can cut through the cliches I have high hopes.

jivafox

soberish
This was very watchable. It was made by the family (who blatantly hate Joan :D) so it doesn't dig too deep and there's no huge reveals, but it was great to see her life and career mapped out.

Some of the talking heads though :D Joan CONVINCED that Jackie came back as a FLY and then her "friend" who kept going on about how much work Jackie needed done on her face because she was so ugly and fat. What a bitch! :D

straightorbroken

rebel heart
This was very watchable. It was made by the family (who blatantly hate Joan :D) so it doesn't dig too deep and there's no huge reveals, but it was great to see her life and career mapped out.

Some of the talking heads though :D Joan CONVINCED that Jackie came back as a FLY and then her "friend" who kept going on about how much work Jackie needed done on her face because she was so ugly and fat. What a bitch! :D

This should be the official press release!

Sheena

Hang on to your chair, dearie...
Is it anywhere over here yet? I saw it’s on US Netflix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom