Lady Gaga - 911 (and its music video extravaganza)

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
Wow, that's some revisionism even from you Jark! Everything for the latter third of that decade was a massive risk for Mariah.

Jark

gave ur love away
the Butterfly era was a risk, musically and visually, I'll give you that. nothing that followed was.

VoR

Take it or leave it
For me, Chromatica is easily Gaga's most satisfactory album since The Fame Monster because it feels like she's made peace with playing to her actual strengths as a maximal pop star, without the tired retreads from that era that marred Born This Way and parts of her more hit-chasing moments during her wilderness years (hello Perfect Illusion).

If she wants to drop her Ray of Light, I'm all for it. But the last thing she needs to do is sink back into the self-indulgence of ARTPOP or the dreariness of Joanne.

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
our new Queen of Oreos is dropping new 911 Remixes because why not

EDIT: aaaaaaaaaaand I fucked up this post, oh well it's not like she cares anyway

Jark

gave ur love away
well here are the remixes

apparently noone gives a shit but the Sofi Tukker remix is sirens and gay drama AHOY and the Weiss remix is a good ol' PIANO HOUSE BANGER - both excellent, the first great remixes of the campaign IN FACT

haven't listened to Bruno Martini yet, anyone able to let me know if it's worth it? @Pipo

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
I just got back from Italy and it seems L. Gaga is massive there. It's almost like she's Italian. She is on the radio and music TV channels every third song. 911 is smashing. Million Reasons is still getting heavy play. I heard Bad Romance twice in about half an hour. Here ends the Italian Book of Stats.

OutSynk

Alien
Still very upset about this false accusation :(
You want to start this again?
WUAOIDd.jpg

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Did this do anything in the UK? Did any radio playlist it?

Jark

gave ur love away
I don't think it was sent to radio anywhere, bafflingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom