Lady Gaga - 911 (and its music video extravaganza)

It's Tasrsem as in Tarsem Singh, the Bollywood director, no? It shows!

It reads EXACTLY like a short story I read in uni about some guy in hospital dreaming about Aztecs. La Noche something. I'll have to find it, I loved it.

Video is fantastic. She's looking a bit 'healthy' like Kylie isn't she? :eyes:

I thought she was a little bigger, but then scolded myself for even thinking it- it really shouldn’t be an issue.

I dreamt that a stranger told me he thought 911 was a load of shit and I went BALLISTIC on him

Also I have added the video to the first post

Also the ATTENTION TO DETAIL between the two scenarios

The people using a selfie stick to take photos of the accident, which were weird implements of death in the subconscious

The burst fire hydrant being like the blue steamers

The mosaic that tells the story of the accident

The way one of the guys puts his hand around her leg in the subconscious, and she can't feel her leg after the accident

The flashlights

This is TOP STANDARD Gaga

I wonder if the director has seen the Inside Number Nine episode “12 days of Christine” ?

Last edited:
Wow I REALLY enjoyed that! And I don't think I've actually enjoyed anything this bitch has done in a DECADE.

I like the video, a bit heavy handed at the end but that’s Gaga.

I think I’m ready to declare this her best album, I keep going back and listening to it. I haven’t enjoyed her this much since The Fame Monster.

Yeah, I can take or leave her at the best of times but there’s no denying when she delivers.

The song is a bit meh - the video is outstanding.

Probably not? It's not a new concept.
I haven't been aware of it before! Would love to see some examples

tenor.gif

As for this video, I struggled to get through a single viewing and the song is a 5/10 but I'm pleased you all love it

tenor.gif

Examples GRATEFULLY received!

*that same Whitney gif again*

tenor.gif

As for this video, I struggled to get through a single viewing and the song is a 5/10 but I'm pleased you all love it

tenor.gif

Sorry love, this is my least favourite post by you, but I think we're going to get through it :emoji_cry:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
Yaaaaas dUb mama tell them!

(I can’t coz I happen to like this one.)

Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom